Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highwire

Marked man

8 posts in this topic

Last I checked, there was no time limit for this mission. (How stupid of me, there is) If there is, then that's what I meant in the other topic about this mission about it not being easy since you don't have the bulletproof Barracks OL to dodge the M16 bullets at the draw bridge. Isn't there a marker on the radar? It should point to one of the Terminals in Francis International.

If you're talking about the Porter Tunnel, then it's practically at the top of Staunton in Aspatria. It's really difficult because the Porter Tunnel from Staunton to Shoreside Vale drops off somewhere underground in Wichita Gardens (If I'm not mistaken) and it's a great drive to the airport.

Edited by Rashon125

Actually, I believe there is a time limit for this mission. You are supposed to drive Ray to the airport before his plane takes off. After you get to the airport, then the timer goes away; you still have to drive to Ray's lock-up to collect his gifts in order to complete the mission.

those carsmay be fast but they take damage easy

Yeah, that's true. Probably the best car to use is a Yakuza Stinger since it basically has the best durability of all the sports cars and it's imperative you go at full speed.

I usually use the Banshee btw. I play on my PS2.

@Chris82: Your a genious you just gave me an Idea! I'll use the tank by doing the tank cheat.

edit: I played last night with the tank and went on the bridge and I did it thanks guys. This could be closed now.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

Alternate strategy -

Complete your TAXI side mission. It puts a "Borgnine" cab in Harwood, just south of Head Radio. It's the best balance of

speed, handling & durability. My first choice for races.

Take the Borgy on that mission, pick up Ray & head to the north side of the hospital, the tunnel at the NE corner. I usually

have plenty of time to spare.