Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Manetti

What radio station do you dislike the most

40 posts in this topic

Most of the stations. I like to try and listen through each one even if the music isnt my type,but the radio station rise just bugs me for some reason,even the DJstuff isnt that good.For the most part I just listen Head or Cleff for tunes while doing drive bys :)

Edited by Mr.Manetti

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying. I'd like to know what's going on. Rise FM is actually one of my favorites.

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying.

Of course... the songs are in Spanish. At least the DJ (Can't type is name) speaks English also.

Really a most disliked radio station isn't needed but I can understand since most don't like the music in LCS but I'm one of the ones that actually like it. Every radio station appealed to me probably except for Flashback FM.

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying.

Of course... the songs are in Spanish. At least the DJ (Can't type is name) speaks English also.

No, they played World music, just the name was Spanish for some reason

My least favorite would have to be Radio Del Mundo.

I quite liked the Radiostations generally.

I like their made up stuff that i've never heard before. Not quite as good this time as GTA III however but that would be tough.

Flashback station was great though, I love Giorgio Moroder!!!

I hated Radio Del Mundo the most. It was really annoying! And its mostly Indian, Turkish and Arabic music. But, seriously? I mostly hated all the radio stations in LCS. Most of the songs were annoying.

Double Cleff FM is the most annoying station in both III and LCS. Then again I dislike all of the music from Liberty City, I like hip hop so it's quite expected.

Double Cleff sucks badly... I really dislike that crappy depressing slow mo music..

My favorites were Flashback FM, Liberty Jam and MSX.