What radio station do you dislike the most

Most of the stations. I like to try and listen through each one even if the music isnt my type,but the radio station rise just bugs me for some reason,even the DJstuff isnt that good.For the most part I just listen Head or Cleff for tunes while doing drive bys :)

Edited by Mr.Manetti

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying.

Of course... the songs are in Spanish. At least the DJ (Can't type is name) speaks English also.

Really a most disliked radio station isn't needed but I can understand since most don't like the music in LCS but I'm one of the ones that actually like it. Every radio station appealed to me probably except for Flashback FM.

I guess my least favorite is Radio Del Mundo. The beat of these songs are decent, it's just sometimes I have no idea what they're saying.

Of course... the songs are in Spanish. At least the DJ (Can't type is name) speaks English also.

No, they played World music, just the name was Spanish for some reason

My least favorite would have to be Radio Del Mundo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...