Photo
- - - - -

The Mysterious Police Car

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:39 PM

I was in Portland when it happened by the path which you can see Staunton from (Under the first bridge) and all of the sudden I saw a cop car driving towards the edge of the path which was about to go into the water.
It was driving at an average Ped car speed and I thought "Oh well that cop is going in the water", but then it drove of the edge and was like literally just driving in the air! I ran towards the edge where the car had drove off and looked at it just driving in the air and then I couldn't see it anymore (Draw distance limit).
Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

Nothing to see here, move along

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:58 PM

In GTA 3? Never heard of this/ seen it, were it's lights flashing or anything? Like it was in a pursuit?
Meh, beyond me.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

Me neither.

Posted Image

#4 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:56 PM

Me neither.

Spam, idiot. At least i asked a question to try and identify the cause. You are heading straight for a warning/suspension.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

#5 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

I think it happened to me once but I was in Staunton Island and it drove off towards portland.

#6 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:26 AM

The closest I've seen were vehicles in SA that spawned half buried in the road.

But when you consider everything it takes to make one of these games, that kind of glitch wouldn't surprise me.

You weren't using a "Flying car" cheat by chance?

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#7 Uranium Bullets

Uranium Bullets

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

In my old copy of GTA 3 for ps2 on Staunton Island on the way to Shoreside Vale the suspension bridge when it goes up the cars would just keep driving and float over but when I did it I would just fall.

#8 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

I refuse to go around the forum and justify every single one of your post bumps with a reply. Check the last date posted, they are reducing by the second. 2 and a half years ago. I'm sure nobody cares anymore. Locked.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users