#1 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 07 January 2005 - 02:02 AM

Ok, so im talking about GTA3 so what!

So im asking about this 9/11 thingy. They say that things were taken out of GTA3 from that 9/11 thing. What the heck is was that 9/11 and what got taken out?! :erm:
Posted Image

#2 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 02:30 AM

9/11 = September 11th. That's when the terrorist attack happend, took out ALOT of people in '01. Things like the cop cars were changed, the ORIGINALLY were blue, I don't see WTF they changed something so stupid. But they did.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#3 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 07 January 2005 - 02:39 AM

so like why did they need 2 change it, how did it effect the game?

Edited by tommy vercetti guy, 07 January 2005 - 02:41 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 03:29 AM

It didn't, it's just that the game is based in New York. New York was attacked badly((Twin Towers)), and in New York they have blue cop cars, so they changed it too black on the game.... I don't know what else was changed, I wish I had a beat version of 3.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#5 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:05 AM

as a mark of respect to the police and law enforcement peoples etc. People would have complained if you were able to go around trashing replica's of them around, so they changed them to blank so it wasnt representing any actual police in new york.
Also the white Stinger got taken out, dunno why

#6 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:35 AM

I say, it's based in New York, they want it too be realistic... USE THE BLUE CARS. I'm seriously surprised R* didn't use them just because they wanted too.

Posted Image

lolz

#7 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 January 2005 - 11:20 AM

If it was based in New York they'd have put in real buildings. But it is based on New York

#8 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:15 PM

If it was based in New York they'd have put in real buildings. But it is based on New York

You make no sense. And they might have changed the dodo. Because why would they stick us with that unless they had to?

#9 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,923 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:58 PM

You make no sense. And they might have changed the dodo. Because why would they stick us with that unless they had to?

ditto, yeah i think they probably made the dodo crappy a relatively hard to fly so you cant imitate a terrorist attack, who knows?

#10 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:19 PM

Well, they certainly don't care about that in San Andreas do they? You can take a Shamal jet and, if you're going fast enough, if you hit a building, it will explode instantly. (i.e. flying at 500MpH in the Visage and jumping out at the last second.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#11 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 08 January 2005 - 06:11 PM

what about darkel and curtly or whatever, who are they? and why were they cut off

Edited by tommy vercetti guy, 08 January 2005 - 06:17 PM.

Posted Image

#12 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 January 2005 - 08:05 PM

There is a differnce between in and on.

Or instead chris82 you can fly the AT-400 passenger plane into a building which is more realistic, and results in multiple explosions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users