Weird problem with textures

cadeleary

It seems with all the cars I mod into GTA3 I get a strange texture problem. The car body will be fine but the wheels, some trim, and interiors all appear as an untextured gray. I've installed countless mods before on SA and VC without any problems and since the method is about the same for GTA3 I'm confused as to why there are problems. I have Dmagic1's wheel mod installed (the gta3 one that uses 89 as the wheel id) and when I look at the cars in GGMM they look perfectly fine. Also, I know the mods are intended for GTA3 so that can't be the problem either.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I've done wrong?

• 10 months later...

use zmodeler 1.0.7 (its free go to www.zmodeler2.com and u can find it) to export as dff and make sure that the textures ur using are named exactly wat they are in the txd and have them applied in the materials window, eg in txd the tex is called czesci.tga, have ur texture named czesci...refer to pic

post-21902-1214276679_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
use zmodeler 1.0.7 (its free go to www.zmodeler2.com and u can find it) to export as dff and make sure that the textures ur using are named exactly wat they are in the txd and have them applied in the materials window, eg in txd the tex is called czesci.tga, have ur texture named czesci...refer to pic

Can you please explain it i didnt understand it. i tried importing the .dff file but it doesent do anything.

Edited by cono1234