13 replies to this topic

#1 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 05:59 PM

Im making a porfessional Gta site with my friend and we decided that we need some ipb modders and a layout designer to help us complete the task so if anybody can help please contact me.

Posted Image

#2 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 06:03 PM

I think Invisionize.com. It use to me IBPlanet.com I think. Check there.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#3 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 06:09 PM

By IPB Modders i meant people that will install the mods for me.

Posted Image

#4 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 06:16 PM

Ah, that's easy to do. Most of the mods have Readmes((the .txt files)) explaining how to install them. You are going to need something like CoreFTP, or Smart FTP. If you need help, let me know. I'll be glad to assist.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#5 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 06:55 PM

I have the ftp and stuff i just cant install them i havn't got the time and theres about 9 to install. :jumpon:

Posted Image

#6 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:29 PM

Sorry but you say 'Professional' GTA site, but yet you haven't even got the time to install mods, damn it only takes 5 mins at the most, 9 x 5 = 45 mins, thats only 45 mins of your time, if you have a friend then thats 22 1/2 mins between you, hardly a long time.
You gotta be dedicated to your professionalism to get anywhere, so far no new GTA sites have made it big, absolutely none, there's just too much competition nowadays.
Anyway good luck with your site and good luck trying to find someone to install stuff for you ;)

#7 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:32 PM

And be careful who you ask too help. Let someone get FTP access of your site, and you could be in some trouble.

Haha, I remember getting mad at my friend and erasing the forums off of our FTP... AND the backups....

Posted Image

lolz

#8 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 11:56 AM

Well I can't install them :angry: and my friends in hospital for 3 months so i kinda need a co-webmaster too.

Posted Image

#9 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 05:44 PM

-raises hand- If you think you can trust me.

Posted Image

lolz

#10 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 06:11 PM

Aim me then im Nickpollard12 thanks.

Posted Image

#11 OG Loc

OG Loc

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:08 PM

*DOUBLE POST* sorry bout this but i kinda need someone to install the whole ipb again.

Posted Image

#12 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:39 PM

Yes, and I can't get a hold of Shawn. AND I don't have IPB anymore((I use to have 1.3 on my hard drive)). So even if I got him over here, we would have to get IPB again, not a big problem with my sick-ass super fast computer.

Posted Image

lolz

#13 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 04:55 PM

who the hell is Shawn, oh and I have IPB 1.3.1 ;)

#14 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:36 PM

The co-owner of what was once ECcom. He can install IPB and all the mods.

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users