46 replies to this topic

#41 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:14 AM

Righty - Don't blame you on that one. They forgot how to build a decent car when they started building mini-vans.
I hate mini-vans.

Late '80s...

T-bird/Cougar
Lincoln Mk VII (watch for probs w/ air ride, can retrofit T-bird sports suspension under $500). These things MOVE w/ 5.0.
Nissan 300 Z
Nissan 240 (Silvia)
Honda Prelude
Toyota Supra
Mazda RX-7

I didn't bother w/ the Camaro/Firebird as you already have access to one (as I recall).

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#42 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:16 AM

Are 300z's two seaters? I always thought they had four.. I'm looking for 4, lol. Supra would be cool, I like the way they look. RWD FTW!

#43 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:22 AM

Here's a review of the 300Z 2 seater (Love the search bar!) -

http://www.carsurvey...view_51943.html

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#44 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:43 AM

Ah, yeah. 300zx :P

I've decided once more to screw getting a slow-er car. I remember driving the camaro.. I love torque. And watching vids.. yeaah. I believe I'll go back looking into the DSM game. The 2nd gen's are sexay. Thanks for the help anyway, though.

#45 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:12 PM

I actually thought people in America love pick-ups.. How come you don't want that?

Uh.. yeah. You can't really race with them or anything, but they're still pretty nice.

You could also just buy a second hand Daihatsu for just 100 USD I think. But those cars are rubbish.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#46 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

I've decided once more to screw getting a slow-er car.

They're okay, I like the Nissan Hardbody. But honestly, I never haul anything.. and something in my price range would only be an extended cab, so I might as well would get a 2 seater.

#47 Righty

Righty

*lurks*

• Elite Members
  • 1,962 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:48 PM

I actually thought people in America love pick-ups.. How come you don't want that?

Uh.. yeah. You can't really race with them or anything, but they're still pretty nice.

I want the truck :P and they can be pretty fast, especially the diesel ones. I know the ford and dodge diesels have like 650 ftlb of torque from the factory at like `1500 rpm. I'm fairly certain you can get the fords with a 4.30 rear end. IF you could get traction to the ground with that (remember trucks don't have weight on the back) it'd be real quick to 60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users