Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

Sig Rules

57 posts in this topic

I've noticed whitaker has been using massive signiatures, i asked him once to reduce it. he did, then it got slowly bighger again.

And fone bone is a massive text offender :P

Workkng on a set of new sigs, UB's and avi's atm, i'll be sure to abide by the rules. ^_^

it fone_bone retard ill fix it

oh, i'm terribly sorry for missing the underscore out of your name, for you see usernames are underlined, and it is at times indestinguisable, especially when on is merely glancing. wtf. get over it.

And whitaker, don't push it, we've been nice so far, yeah?

And if you didn't notice, the thumb is on the side facing the viewer. So, Whitaker flipped himself off. Have fun with that and every single one of your POS sigs, sir.

hahahahaha i only just realised that lol, he failed.

Yeah we caught it. Thanks.

It's not worthy of a ban, but because its deliberately breaking the rules to piss off staff it is a formal warning, a ban from using signatures in the future, and we'll keep an eye on him. If he continues to abuse his privileges as a member, he will lose them.

What about mine?

Is it okay?

Should I remove Userbars!?

*Gets paranoid*

Just wanna know...

Removing two userbars (on the same line) or the text would be applicable, currently it is just over the limit on 222 pixels in height:

222pxjustovergc5.jpg

Yikes :ph34r:

Okay, I'll remove the last two ones.

There my sig wouldnt be breakin' rules, right?

Correct, exactly on 200 pixels, even used a green ruler to prove it:

correctsmallerfy5.jpg

ur a sydeny crosby a nice guy on my list ps wtf is that cat fixing a nintendo 64.....lol

That's a tv, sir....

My sig is too big. :lol: It doesn't seem a problem, though, considering how the page is naturally bigger than my sig.