• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

Ok look at Gamestop in the ps3 section

http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=270059

it says in the

System Requirements

Downloadable Content: YES

Now i might be a noob to thegtaplace forums but im pretty sure that Gamestop is a pretty reliable source.

#2 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Gamestop knows nothing. Their only job is to sell that game, so their info may not be up-to-date. For Christ's sakes, Xbox.com hasn't even updated the GTA 4 page to include online multiplayer, but we know it does anyway.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#3 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:42 PM

They don't know, that information is NOT frequently updated. You should really only trust major gaming sites, such as this one, as well as Microsoft/Sony, and even they're slow to update, as pointed out by Win.

Hell, that page even says the game supports memory cards. What? The console doesn't even have memory cards.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#4 MishoM

MishoM

Made Man

• Super Mods
  • 836 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

I really doubt it's true. That website is only good for giving us boxarts in advance. (On a side note, I truly hate GameStop and EBGames.)
twitter.com/mishomilosevski

#5 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

They don't know, that information is NOT frequently updated. You should really only trust major gaming sites, such as this one, as well as Microsoft/Sony, and even they're slow to update, as pointed out by Win.

Hell, that page even says the game supports memory cards. What? The console doesn't even have memory cards.

That might mean you have the ability to save the game.... Can't you use MS Duos on the PS3?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#6 fatalgamer

fatalgamer

fatalgamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

I just like Gamestop because I usually buy games there. And they are one of the few game shops in town that offer the buy a used game and take it back with in 7 days if you don't like it thing.

And yes the xbox 360 does use a memory card.
Posted Image

#7 Essi

Essi

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:24 PM

I just like Gamestop because I usually buy games there. And they are one of the few game shops in town that offer the buy a used game and take it back with in 7 days if you don't like it thing.

I'm not a PS3 owner/freak, but I think he's talking about the PS3 who doesn't have a memory card...Still seems weird 'cuz Sony started it...Anyways, just sayin'
Ask me what I say to a dead cop's wife
Cops kill my people everyday, that's life - Talib Kweli

#8 fatalgamer

fatalgamer

fatalgamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:36 PM

I'm not a PS3 owner/freak, but I think he's talking about the PS3 who doesn't have a memory card...Still seems weird 'cuz Sony started it...Anyways, just sayin'

Oh my bad. But, umh........... don't both availible PS3 versions have harddrives?
Posted Image

#9 Essi

Essi

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:14 PM

Probably, but when GTA4 was annonced, PS3 wasn't out yet. May be they haven't updated their site since and thought that it will have a memory card....anyways
Ask me what I say to a dead cop's wife
Cops kill my people everyday, that's life - Talib Kweli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users