What pisses you off?

Dazza

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? WELLL FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT FAGGOTS THAT TRAET YOU LIKE FUCKING PEICES OF SHIT THAT FUCKING RIP YOU OFF STEAL YO GIRL AND FUCKING STEALS YOUR FRIENDSHIP JUST FOR SOME SICK FUCKING JOKE!!!AARGGGGGGGRGAGAGRGARGAGRGARGAGRGAGAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred::pissedred::pissedred::pissedred::pissedred::pissedred::pissedred::pissedred:

Edited by Satakai

People that kill their house pets.

I killed one annoying pussycat once,and what is your beef with snakes ? Snakes are the coolest pets ever to keep in your house.Like when you got guests coming over and they see a giant anaconda in your living room ,they gonna be like WOAH DUDE in other words scared as fuck and you just sit back and laugh

You.Killed.A.Cat.

How fucking could you? Cats are sweet, you should die.

Well it's pissing me off that I have a Chemistry assessment this wednesday.

this is fucking hillarious,be a man motherfucker,seems like the whole internet is full of cat-fucking retards

Why are you such a miserable bastard? And what have you got against cats, did one bite your dick when you where a baby or something? By the way, killing a cat doesent make you a man, it makes you a coward.

this is fucking hillarious,be a man motherfucker,seems like the whole internet is full of cat-fucking retards

Why are you such a miserable bastard? And what have you got against cats, did one bite your dick when you where a baby or something? By the way, killing a cat doesent make you a man, it makes you a coward.

LMFAO at the cat biting dick comment!

but yeah killing cats thats is very cowardly i mean it isnt as if they pose a boig threat is it?

it pisses me off when you find 4 girls you really like and you know like you but for some bucket ass reason you cant be with them (or at least not yet)

Yeeeahhh sure I am a bitch? You were the one that has to kill a living being because it is annoying you. If you were a man you'd live with it and try to bother with something else.

Me and you, we are both men with BIG cojones, but one thing is being a man and another is being a real man a fair, honest respecting man. Right now, you're failing to be a real man.

• 2 years later...

Shit

Crap

Crappy Shit

Kids (Under 10)

Cars (Keeps blocking our front door.)

Stairs (too lazy to walk)

Elevator(Too Lazy to Stand)

Old People (They Smell Like Feet)

Food from the Trash Can

Replying even thought I didn't send them a message.

Chicken Butt

Fred Figglehorn

Stale Bread

Ugly Girls

My geek Cousin

My Drunk Uncle (always kissing my cat >:( )

Writing (My Fingers hurt for typing all of this crap)

Kissing (They Smell like Garlic)

TV (We dont have Cable)

My PC (Its too dusty)

Cleaning (Too lazy)

Burned Pancakes

Raw Pancakes

Soft Candy

Soap (THey get in my eye)

Pants (Its too hot)

Underwear (too hot)

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...