Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

IPB 2.3.0 Upgrade, UPD: 2.3.1

26 posts in this topic

I have just completed an upgrade of the forum to the latest version of Invision Power Board 2.3.0.

There aren't any new features that you'll be taking advantage of in this upgrade, as many of the improvements are security enhancements and performance tweaks, all the other changes are in the admin panel.

There is a new IPB Default skin though, it's called IP.Board Pro, IMO it's a lot better than the old IPB Default. Feel free to use it if you don't like our custom one.

Let me know if you find any bugs.

I can see that somethings missing in our little post profile thing-o, but I can think of what is it...

It's not that, it's some thing where the Group, Posts and Joined are...

Anyways I when to the other skin, I like the normal (custom) one better.

EDIT: I worked out what was missing...Money

Edited by Dazza

keeping the money in secret??

I would like people to see it when im rich :P

Anyways, ya should restock the Stores, i wanna waste my cash in something.

Nice update and I like the new skin.

Edit: And you're not losing money meter you are losing link to inventory of every person on this forum.

Edited by CroScorpion

Kool upgrade ... but hey!

Are those "Today Top 20 poster "/ "Overall Posters" / "Moderating Team" NEW ? I didn`t noticed these board stats using the normal skin ... Only with the new one ... Kool stats BTW

Oups! Sorry ... Those are pretty usefull ... Anyways, I like this "change" ... I used the new skin for a couple of day but now I switched to the normal one ... I can`t chose ... I`ll find a sollution sooner or later ...

LOL yeah they've literally been there forever ever since the very first version of the software came out!

For everyone complaining about your points not showing in points: it doesn't matter, we aren't even using the store properly at the moment, we'll display them again when everythings working properly. You still get points for your posts.

No, I don't know when they will be fixed. We do have them but we disabled them because they're supposedly glitched. Again, it's not my mod so I don't have control over it. I have no idea when any upgrades to the store will come about, so STFU.