Having trouble with multiplayer

Well firstly i installed the multiplayer and then when i went to click on it a error box poped up, about 1000 times, repeatly super fast one after that other until my comp closed it down as it was overun with them. Im on Vista , would that be the problem or have i just downloaded a dodgey one, if so can one of you guys link me to a workong one. Ill get the error message for you know, *gets ready for 74389249 boxes to pop up*. Ok it says 'Acess violation at addresss 004cc638 in module 'samp.exe' Read of addess 00000000.

Also i have been installing some of the sick car mods that have been posted here, i used that mod installing tool to do so but some of them, such as the Astin V12 and the boxster, the wheel come up huge on them and look inproportioned. Is that a error on the mods behalf or do i need to fix something.

Thanks in advance.

Go to My Computer>> Local Disc>>Program Files>>Rockstar Games>> San Andreas Folder

Look for a debug file

the image file says:

"SAMP DBG"

and it should say

"samp_debug

SA-MP Launcher "

Click that. And it should work now.

As for the car mods, I only had that once (I think it came with it), but I think it has something to do with the mod, try and look for another car.

Edited by Charger