Sign in to follow this  
TM™

GTAIV DLC Xbox Only This Year?

TM™    13

We know that there will be GTAIV episodic content released for the Xbox360 and perhaps the PS3. But it seems that Xbox may be the only one getting content in 2008...

Take-Two.png

Take-Two recently posted their Finacial Result for the year, along with their Schedule for future release. In the release, they showed that GTAIV downloadable content will only be coming to the Xbox360 in 2008. This could be what Microsoft was talking about back in '06.

Although content has not be officially confirmed for the PS3. Many reports seem to lean towards there being content for the PS3 too, it just may come out a little later.

Link:Link to source, GTAUnderground news

Edited by Tommy Montana

DeAtH    0

I don't like consoles myself so i hope it comes for PC, but they will make it for consoles first because making it for PCs is like making it free because everyone dls it.

Charger    1

If you look at GTA VCS and LCS you saw what happened, it wasn't suppose to go to the PS2 but it did, and it was Announced later for it. Same goes with the DLC.

Theres no word about the next GTA being exclusive to one of the consoles, but I'm pretty sure it will be both.