WarAngel

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

* (After playing Freebird)
"That's the song I listened to when I went to put my wife down. I'm kidding, she survived."

* (Something about telling Sage to get over herself and stop whinning)

- KDST DJ

#22 WarAngel

WarAngel

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:58 AM

"I was washing my sports car. Just kidding. It was repossessed. And I left seafood in the trunk."
- KDST DJ

#23 VG-H3LGAN5H00TA

VG-H3LGAN5H00TA

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:35 AM

IDK If you guys only want GTASA Quotes in here but on GTAIV TBoGT theres a mission where when you walk into Maisonette 9 you incounter a hot chick and the game skips to a cutscene of Luis banging her. Luis says, "Say my name," The babe goes, 'I dont know your name but this sure feels good," I laughed my Assasins creed off.

#24 SmokinRE4

SmokinRE4

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

Cj crashes into car and says "I've seen alot of idiots in my time, but you special"

The EMS guys sometimes fight you, one says "I am going to split you cranium plates" (something like that been awhile since I got into fight with one)

LS cop has tourettes He say something soft like "I've had a really bad day mister, (then shouts) I HOPE YOU DIE - "You haha you think your tough" "IVE BEEN SOBER FOR OVER A YEAR" wreck his cruiser. "go head just test me I clean" "ah this will and points to my license"

LSPD "I wont shoot int he leg dickhead" "shoot him in the ear" "aim for the crotch always" "dont let me die in my moms basement"

Motorcycle cops quotes
"How would you like my badge for a but plug"
"Show you how its done on the east coast no witnesses"
"Thats for screwing my wife" "mess with a mans wife will you" " out of the way Im trying to kill my ex"
"Looks like someone is going to collect life insurance douche"

Most of the ped quotes have been already been covered

IDK If you guys only want GTASA Quotes in here but on GTAIV TBoGT theres a mission where when you walk into Maisonette 9 you incounter a hot chick and the game skips to a cutscene of Luis banging her. Luis says, "Say my name," The babe goes, 'I dont know your name but this sure feels good," I laughed my Assasins creed off.

that is a good one
TIS' A GLORIOUS DAY TO SLAUGHTER THE MASSES!!

#25 WarAngel

WarAngel

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

"Honk means move the hell on man!"
- Random driver

#26 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

A cop in Los santos chasing me at 1 star wanted level he said "i will make you smell my underarm" and "watch it i am not using deo drant" yuck! Lol

A cop in Los santos chasing me at 1 star wanted level he said "i will make you smell my underarm" and "watch it i am not using deo drant" yuck! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users