• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#61 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

MrLlamaLlama - Or she has feelings for you herself. (just hardcore'n you)

Jade - Full Point! Could not have said it better myself. It also helps to get the point of view from the other end of this,
make it easier to avoid hurt feelings.

The age thing, depends on your age. MrLlamaLlama should be fine as she's within a couple of years of you. If she were 9,
that would be different. Just save the grown-up stuff (& all the headaches that go with it)for when you're older & enjoy being kids. When you're older & get some life experience it becomes a matter of who makes you happy. One of my best friends married a woman almost old enough to be his mother, & we joke about her being his second Mommy, but the marriage works & they're both happy.

28 year old internet guy & senior who wants to date my 12 year old - These guys haven't seen my topic "Show us your guns".

SkyliNe - I've also eluded photography to date. :evil:

Yeah, she's been with her boyfreind sam for a year anyways...
Yeah, and we're both fine with the age thing, it's not as if my mental age is too high anyways :gappy: hehe
And i din't meet her on the internet. lolz
kay, sky, i seewher you're coming from, i'll say it positively.
Yeah, so on wednesday, me and jess will have been together 3 months. Not bad, but i've done better. Not that i think it'll end soon or anything... wel, i hope not :wub: hehe

Another Question for y'all: Is arguing (with your partner/significant other) healthy? If not, why not?, if yes.... Why? and how much is too much?

Edited by MrLlamaLlama, 10 June 2007 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#62 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

MrLlamaLlama - If we ever need someone to set land mines, you're it! Arguments are okay sometimes, to a point
(let off stress & clear issues) but then people get caught up in the right/wrong issue & then ...problems. I've heard them referred to as a pressure valve.

Also, meant what I said positively. Enjoy being 16 while it lasts, it's supposed to be one of the best times of your life. B)

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#63 7.62mm

7.62mm

Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

• Banned
  • 336 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:43 AM

Yea man I'm 16 too. I got my life all ready ahead of me. I know exactly what I am doing. :D

Posted Image

I always say.. a coward dies a thousand times.. but a soldier, dies once.

My Website/Myspace

#64 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:48 AM

Why am I here?

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#65 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

Good question, there looks pretty good.

Posted Image

#66 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:47 AM

Why are sluts... well, sluts? Being made fun of and used all the time doesn't exactly sound appealing..

#67 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

They want stuff & can't think of a better way to get. Or they're just nymphos.

Posted Image

#68 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:40 PM

I hate the thought of being seen as a slut, I really hate it. My theatre class think I am which is annoying as Im not. >.<

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#69 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

Why are sluts... well, sluts? Being made fun of and used all the time doesn't exactly sound appealing..

Females like that have no self respect. They have no morals. To me, they are sad cases (and by that I mean pathetic).

There are different types of sluts really, depending on what definition(s) you use. For example, there is the true meaning of sluts and I personally use slut to describe some people on the internet. I've been to a lot of forums since 2004 and time and time again I see females who post pictures of themselves half naked and shit like that. Seriously, just don't. They do it in VIDEO GAME forums. If you want to do that shit, go to a damn dating forum. Those females are the ones who need to get attention and want to be popular and, since we all know most video game forums are a sausagefest, they post pictures of themselves that they think are sexy but are actually trashy. They don't realize they are making an ass of themself. Of course the guys are going to start drooling, it's obvious because GUYS ARE VISUAL and love the sight of breasts and skin. Doesn't even really matter what the girl's face looks like, as long as breasts and more skin is visable, they'll like it. It isn't their fault, it's just the way guys are made but you'd figure a female would be smart enough to not be a trashy bitch and, for the record, me saying this in no way means that I am jealous. I am incredibly happy with my looks and don't need to post half naked pictures of myself to get noticed.

On the arguing point, if you argue everyday, get out of your relationship because it isn't going to work. Arguing once in a while is healthy because the fact is, not every decision will be agreed upon. Two people that come together are different. They have their own beliefs, opinions, likes, dislikes, there is just no way a couple can agree on every single thing.

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#70 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:58 PM

thats exactly right Jade. I have no respect for slutty girls, they just have no self respect or shame. They are just very insecure and want to reassurance to make them feel better about themselves, even though they are just being used.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#71 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

thats exactly right Jade. I have no respect for slutty girls, they just have no self respect or shame. They are just very insecure and want to reassurance to make them feel better about themselves, even though they are just being used.

^ out come the claws.... I'd better hide :ph34r:
But urbanoutlaw, i'm always here if you need me :P
I like arguing, don't get me wrong, but i makes me sad when i argue with my GF, she hates losing. And so do i. Most of the time i know its probably best to let her win.... I know i'm a pushover.... :blush:
But it's agreat feeling when you realise what you were arguing about was stupid and trivial...
And gerard... Good point...Good point... :yup:

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

#72 draftermatt

draftermatt

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

One thing to remember when arguing. Don't argue to win. Argue to solve the problem. Berating the other person to make them say "you win" will ultimatley be the downfall of most relationships.
I'm older than most of you. Shut the hell up and get off my lawn.

#73 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

Yeah, but what if it's an arguement over what you were doing at her best friends house last night? Or something similar...

#74 7.62mm

7.62mm

Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

• Banned
  • 336 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:54 PM

I am not like most people. I dont get mad. :P Its just not possible. Im never going to argue.

I dont look at girls the way most people do. I see them as people too. I treat them just as I would with any other guy. I have more gf's than guy friends.

Also I dont judge. People call me a wigger. Idc. I dress how I want. I have never smoked in my life. I never have taken a drug, I never had beer, I have never been to a party. I am not popular at all. I see girls as anyone else. Tyhe slutty ones. I should call them.. they just.. Like Jade and Bear said. I agree with you two. If you knew me more I think you would be amazed at how I think ;)

Posted Image

I always say.. a coward dies a thousand times.. but a soldier, dies once.

My Website/Myspace

#75 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

A little respect & common courtesy goes a long way, & you'll spend more time enjoying life & less on damage control.

Posted Image

#76 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:37 PM

I've seen your pictures and I don't get why people think you're a slut. You look NOTHING like one. I could understand if maybe you had your chest hanging out everywhere but you dress nicely. People who think that about you must say that because they are jealous of you. You're a nice looking girl and probably get attention that they don't but you don't have to have your ass hanging out to get that attention and that is why they are jealous so they have to try to bring you down so they can feel better.

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#77 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

A lot of being or being seen as a slut is how you act. Like if I see some girl and she's being a tease in a crowd of guys, yeah. I'd see her as a slut.

How well/long should you know someone before complimenting their looks?

#78 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

One thing to remember when arguing. Don't argue to win. Argue to solve the problem. Berating the other person to make them say "you win" will ultimatley be the downfall of most relationships.

Very good point draftermatt......
I will bear this in mind... thanks ^_^

And none of the girls i hang around with are really 'sluts', except when drunk... Lol me and andy signing at daisy...hehe :P Sorry, reminiscing there.hmm... yeah..

And as for your question sky, i don't think it should matter how long you've known someone, as long as you're pretty sure you're not gonna make an ass of yourself, and that you don't say something along the lines of 'Fuckin' 'ell love! Nice Tits! PHWOOAAARR!' then you should be good... ;)
But save the major - kinda compliments till later.. if you get what i mean (i tryed to think of an example, promise..but..err.. mmm :zZZ:

Posted Image

#79 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:43 PM

Heh, yeah. I don't want to say things now, and have nothing to say later on when things are really there, you know?

#80 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

Heh, yeah. I don't want to say things now, and have nothing to say later on when things are really there, you know?

If you don't feel like saying anything right now, that's fine... At least you can't mess up (unless not giving compliments is 'messing up' but, y'know...)
And, by the time things are 'really there' You'll soon pick up on little things you really like about a person. Happens all the time to me ^_^ , not just with my GF, but other people aswell. But, as time goes on, you'lll realise there's things you don't lie about someone either... So grin and bear it, soory.
And, if all else fails go for the (i feel like such a wuss saying this <_< ) 'Inner beauty' remark. *shudder* Though it's and over - used cliche, some people like it, but don't take any chances if you think they wont take to it....
And inner beauty... wtf? Its all just guts and crap... Tasty!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users