Witch sport(s)you watch mostly?   43 members have voted

1. 1. Anwser

• American Football
    • Europian Football
    • Basketball
    • Tennis(Table Tennis)
    • Moto-Sports
    • Some other one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

BasketBall for me. I like watching all the matches, special signiture moves, and mostly the slam dunks. Also it's great to play as well if your a tall person.

Well I enjoy watching boxing, F1, rally, football and hockey, those are the ones I watch the most, but also other sports might as well be interesting to watch sometimes.

Spell 'European' properly, 'Europian' I overlooked rather easily. Anyway, I watch Football mainly, but I also watch Tennis, Rugby, Athletics and Skiing. I also regularly check the European Football tables to see how they're getting on.

Edited by the bossman

None. I don't find much fun or satisfaction in lying in a chair and watching a TV. Sometimes (like once in 2 weeks) I watch TV and if something related to the sport's on, there is a chance I'll spend a bit to watch it. It's either something like basketball, handball or tennis or some extreme sports. Oh, and I find football very boring :zZZ:

Heh, maybe. Well I love watching American football when the season is on, once in a while basketball (more so last year and more during the playoffs), same thing with hockey (like right now) and European Football/Soccer once in a while as well or during championships. After basketball and hockey playoffs finish I won't have any sports to watch... :( Maybe soccer though.

Motorsports. I like fi and kimi raikkonen is the best!

Noooo Luid Hamilton is way better and he is only about 20 I think

Anyway I watch Football a lot and watch snooker and thats about it really