FA Cup final at Wembley

Red_91

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the FA Cup

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea

I think Manchester United will really step up to the plate and beat Chelsea, although it will be EXTREMELY hard to beat them because of their superb defensive record. Ronaldo is simply the best player in the world and will hopefully tear them apart, along with Rooney. I predict 2-1 to Manchester United.

After the 7-1 over AS Roma, Man u look to be on form. No doubts Chelsea will be putting out some awesome talent on the pitch (abramovich = quids in).

My guess is...

1-1, then chelsea on penalties...

Nah Man Utd to teach Chelsea a lesson adn beat them 5-1 witht he pace of Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs and the passing ability of Carrick, our attack will turn them upside down, they won't know whats hit them. :yup:

• 4 weeks later...
Same as before, really. I still think Man U will have too much quality on the day, and IMO they'll win 2-1. It will be tight, but they'll scrape home. BTW Louis Saha and Gary Neville will both miss the game.

Yeah I know they will miss the game but Chelsea have Carvalho, Ballack, Shevchecko, Mikel out

So chelsea won, but only by the skin of their teeth. Though they did have good tactics in running at the Man Utd players (something they didnt do back) and putting two men on Ronaldo really stopped him from coming into the game.

Yeah but the Gigss goal should have stood because it crossed the line,

Rooney was amazing, he shot past Terry and Essien about 4 times as if they weren't there.

Yeah but the Giggs's goal should have stood because it crossed the line,

Rooney was amazing, he shot past Terry and Essien about 4 times as if they weren't there.

Yeah when he went past everyone my jaw literally dropped. Really we should of won but hey, thats football sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't.

Although, Man U played a long ball game in the FA cup so they were both as bad as each other. They should have played it on the floor, the same as they've done for the whole season, and play them off the park. I don't know why they stuck to long balls. Still, the Premiership is way better than Chelsea's 2 cups. It shows we were the most consistent over 38 games and the best in the Country, not a few one-off crappy cup games. There's always next year, remember that...