Photo
- - - - -

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, characters, vehicles, radio stations, weapons, Artwork, pictures ect.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

That's cool OGTAM, just give it some time to expand.
A point though, if you just play the game you'll find this all out anyways...

Well I think he should have had the whole thing done before he posted it. "Under Construction" topics usually don't get finished and people tend to stop looking for updates.

#42 2003

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:34 PM

Well I think he should have had the whole thing done before he posted it. "Under Construction" topics usually don't get finished and people tend to stop looking for updates.

Have i stoped updating it yet? I just updated it. And tend to add pics of the characters OGM.

#43 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:40 PM

Have i stoped updating it yet? I just updated it. And tend to add pics of the characters OGM.

I know that, but like I said "he(you) should have had the whole thing done before he(you) posted it."

#44 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:52 AM

You want my critique?
This needs a LOT of organising done to it if it's got any chance of being pinned.

Characters list has no order to it, no pictures, and no information of who they are and what role they play in the game
Vehicles list has no order to it, be it alphabetical or categorical, no pictures and no stats (no usefulness)

All the pictures are tiny thumbnails, you should just upload the full image because they get auto-thumbnailed anyway - you could have saved yourself so much time.

Yeah, I don't get why people find this so special.

^ass kissing anyone?
Vehicle stats, maybe order charachters in order of appearancem, or views or w/e, a pic of each car's be nice, plus the full artworks |(again)
OGTAM, if you don't like the way someone's posted a list, either suggest how to make it better, ior just ignore it. Dont be moron and just sit there ripping the piss out of it. -_-

Did you even read Chris' post? You know, the one that 100% agreed with OGTAM? I do find it funny how you're all pointing out OGTAM but NOT Chris. humorous, really.

But it's true, this is simply a list. Of names. It's entirely useless unless someone needed a list of all the vehicles/characters. You should organize it better. Put the pictures with the corresponding lists. Like how you have the outfits list, but then the outfits pictures down in the post. Also, with the outfits pictures, make them bigger, they all look rather similar at that image size.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#45 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:19 AM

You could always use my old Confirmed Outfits topic that I made before the release of Vice City Stories. The pictures are a little more appealing. You should put all of the info in a table to make it look more appealing.

NOTE: I don't have all the outfits in that topic or the correct names due to the fact I made it months before the release of VCS.

#46 2003

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:00 AM

You want my critique?
This needs a LOT of organising done to it if it's got any chance of being pinned.

Characters list has no order to it, no pictures, and no information of who they are and what role they play in the game
Vehicles list has no order to it, be it alphabetical or categorical, no pictures and no stats (no usefulness)

All the pictures are tiny thumbnails, you should just upload the full image because they get auto-thumbnailed anyway - you could have saved yourself so much time.

Yeah, I don't get why people find this so special.

^ass kissing anyone?
Vehicle stats, maybe order charachters in order of appearancem, or views or w/e, a pic of each car's be nice, plus the full artworks |(again)
OGTAM, if you don't like the way someone's posted a list, either suggest how to make it better, ior just ignore it. Dont be moron and just sit there ripping the piss out of it. -_-

Did you even read Chris' post? You know, the one that 100% agreed with OGTAM? I do find it funny how you're all pointing out OGTAM but NOT Chris. humorous, really.

But it's true, this is simply a list. Of names. It's entirely useless unless someone needed a list of all the vehicles/characters. You should organize it better. Put the pictures with the corresponding lists. Like how you have the outfits list, but then the outfits pictures down in the post. Also, with the outfits pictures, make them bigger, they all look rather similar at that image size.

I don't know how to make the images larger.

Edited by King 2003, 07 April 2007 - 05:13 AM.

#47 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:24 AM

Photoshop? Just enlarge it. Thats it.

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#48 2003

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

Umm, I'll try that.

#49 Mr.Manetti

Mr.Manetti

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

Great list man,thanks for the info on the oufits and such.

#50 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

What's with everyone bumping topics recently? If you see an old topic, just read it. There's no need to post in it.

#51 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Awesome List Beavis, that was huge you got everything in there.

#52 finishingtoutch

finishingtoutch

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

nice stuff in there :D
good work :)

#53 gta_fanatic

gta_fanatic

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:26 PM

Great lists and pictures!
Quick question...
Posted Image
Where can the ferris wheel be found!?
Is it on the home island or the other island with the beach+lighthouse?
Thanks!
Posted Image
Currently Playing:
Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City Stories

#54 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:01 AM

It can be found across the street from the Clymenus Suite in Vice Point.

#55 gta_fanatic

gta_fanatic

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:18 AM

Alright thank you! I will have to go investigate that!
Posted Image
Currently Playing:
Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City Stories

#56 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:41 AM

Great lists and pictures!
Quick question...
Posted Image
Where can the ferris wheel be found!?
Is it on the home island or the other island with the beach+lighthouse?
Thanks!

How come you didnt know that,it`s right across your house,next door to right across actually.You can see the ferris wheel out the window.

Ermm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users