Things Will Be Different

Chris

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa man, this is sure interesting. Things Will Be Different eh, I'm pretty damn sure they're talking about the gaming experience and all, but could also mean that GTA IV could be nothing like we've seen it before, maybe it's going to be an MMO game? Now that would certainly be something different you know. Anyway man, not long until the trailer is out, probably going to watch it a couple of hundred, or more.

Typical, it trailer is released the night before my exams, well I'm just gonna have to fail. :(.

Nuh, man, i worked it out, its in the morning, around 8:30am, so be up earliy

That makes it worse :(. I'll be at school by then. And the school doesn't believe in having Flash installed for Internet Explorer :(.

Jace it will be 11:00PM GMT, however, not sure about other countries, but the UK will be an hour ahead at that time for Daylight Savings, so for me I think it's actually going to be Midnight. I'll try and get confirmation of what time it will be for each country.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this whole thing. It was gonna be 6PM before daylight savings time, but it still says on that E-mail that it's gonna be 6PM...wouldn't it be 5PM?

Jace it will be 11:00PM GMT, however, not sure about other countries, but the UK will be an hour ahead at that time for Daylight Savings, so for me I think it's actually going to be Midnight. I'll try and get confirmation of what time it will be for each country.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this whole thing. It was gonna be 6PM before daylight savings time, but it still says on that E-mail that it's gonna be 6PM...wouldn't it be 5PM?

I thought the USA already switched to DST last week?

We haven't switched over yet in Europe. This is why it's made more confusing. I'll try to get something posted later.

I thought the USA already switched to DST last week?

We haven't switched over yet in Europe. This is why it's made more confusing. I'll try to get something posted later.

Yeah, we already did, that's what I'm confused about because Rockstar still said it's coming out the same time it would have if we didn't set our clocks ahead.

EDIT: I'll just re-check the countdown.

Edited by Original GTA Master

This about my question about where the trailer will be. When I said where I actually meant would I find it will I have to tune in on the tv or will I have to find a video on the computer to see it?

The trailer will be on the official site, rockstarganes.com/IV, but we'll also post it on thegtaplace too, so check either ;)

Nope, just checked it. Still gonna be 6PM for EST...maybe the site is a flash.

SO what is 6PM EST in GMT?

In the UK, tonight, at 1am, we put the clocks 1 hour forward to switch to DST - this makes the time we see the trailer to midnight.

This about my question about where the trailer will be. When I said where I actually meant would I find it will I have to tune in on the tv or will I have to find a video on the computer to see it?

The trailer will be on the official site, rockstarganes.com/IV, but we'll also post it on thegtaplace too, so check either ;)

Nope, just checked it. Still gonna be 6PM for EST...maybe the site is a flash.

SO what is 6PM EST in GMT?

In the UK, tonight, at 1am, we put the clocks 1 hour forward to switch to DST - this makes the time we see the trailer to midnight.

They might have thought about this earlier so they could jsut put the trailer 1 hour earlier couldn't they or maybe they know this would happen.