"Bloodhound" is the name of my upcoming machinima movie that I'm working on. Since I didn't find any general GTA IV Video thread, I'm posting my own, I hope Chris doesn't mind!
So, I've gotten GTA IV for the PC, and I've said goodbye to San Andreas. GTA IV's video editor is amazing, and I've started to utilize it for real now. My first machinima movie, Bloodhound, is a work in progress, soon to be revealed to the public. The most unique thing about this movie in my opinion, is that it feels like a movie, it sounds like a movie, and it acts like a movie. This is something I've missed-and still miss from GTA machinimas, but that will change now. Here are some features:
- Credible Storyline
- Character narrating (Some of it in Serbian,to strenghten realism)
- Hollywood-styled camera handling
- Not only action, but mystery and sadness all tied together in a story that makes sense! (No senseless acts of violence just for the sake of it.)
- Great soundtrack that'll set the mood, whatever the scenario is.
- this is a movie, not a quick-fix machinima movie created in 1 hour and has the same lenght as a cell-phone conversation with your ex. Expect 25+ minutes.
- Much more when I come up with more content.
Synopsis as of 25th Jan.
"Niko Bellic. One Man - Many personalities."
"When small-time thug Niko Bellic is left for dead, he doesn't stay dead. Now he's after whoever set him up, to find out why, and most importantly - Who."