Starting my crew, looking for like minded players

laurentkm3

None of my friends have GTA V (they play other style games).

I'm out there getting my arse owned. I just want to play missions and stuff with people who don't smoke out other people just for the sake of smoking them out. Players with positive attitudes. Doing missions, death matches, driving around exploring, etc. Backing up your team and doing a pimp slap here and there to people who ruin the gaming experience.

Basically non douchey peeps.

So I put together the Social Club and did a small message board. Open for PS and XBOX players. Whoever what’s to join.

Social Club - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver

Message boards - http://deluxe-revolver.forumotion.com/

I play on the Playstation and my ID is laurentkm3 and the crew tag is NDIS

I’m posting on other message boards also. We'll see if this goes anywhere...............

• 2 weeks later...

Don't try and go beyond Double Posting in your own topic, or anyone's for that matter, normally it's frowned upon at all forums, but you're only able to edit in about a 30 minute window, up to an hour, then your last added reply becomes a QUOTE only, you also shouldn't have to quote any post made just above your comment, that's wasteful bandwidth. I made a lot of those mistakes starting out at GTAForums 10 years ago (or more) and a lot of what they used to ban me was all those mistakes I made being on permanent record! They suck, it's true! hahaha

Anyway, I have GTA V for PS3 as well, but because setting up Xbox Live and the same Gamertag for Multiplayer was somewhat involved, I haven't done the same with my PS3, although it's free to do so, I figure when I lapse my Xbox Live account Gold, I'll delve into the PS3 online gameplay. It's nice to have both options, and people who didn't buy both consoles by now confuse me, it's entirely affordable now!!

Edited by BlackListedB

I was just updated that new members were added in the hope of getting people intersted in joining to crew so that we can have drama free online play. Didn't realize that it would create a problem. Didn't want to create any drama, just doing thr hustle to promote the crew. Thanks for the heads up though!

Getting into the multiplayer aspect on PS3 is a piece of cake and very easy.

Someone told me PSN isn't free any more (via YouTube comments) but I believe it is, last time I used it, it was. You only pay for premium upgrade known as Playstation Plus. If they're adopting that as the only PSN, or much similar to Gold and Silver of MS XBL, it must have been a recent change in keeping with PS4's release. Reported on Spike Network was word that PC gamers and PS4 gamers can share an MP online session with matching games. I'm hopeful we'll hear more on this in the future

It's still free on the PS3, but you have to pay for the PS4

Also, more good and friendly people joining the crew. Supporting each others on missions and inviting each other to their GTAV homes.

Mix of XBOX and PS3 people.

Mutedfaith

EchoRenegade

blehthony67

jkillabener

jolokia72

antohio

CannabisRoman

nuclearbroccoli

2013Dynex

eerb99

Psg-78

I got invites, again from someone via Social Club, but I think I'm most inclined to hit up people as I have in the past, those I game with In Session and I know how they like to play the game, since I spend some quality time doing it, but there is concern I just won't be able to keep my Gold or hours I'd like to do GTAO, it's certainly getting addictive, and it's a different experience then GTA offline, to be sure, but the day where we can all play online as much as off just ain't here yet.

Can you find me in a session? That's a challenge, but I'd like if someone I meet with knows me from any of the forums, so far....haven't come across that! haha

Edited by BlackListedB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

306 Members so far. More members added. Plating to enjoy online GTA V.

A mixture of PS3 and Xbox players. I'm hoping to add more XBOX players so more people can enjoy the game.

Crew NDIS
Link - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver

goodguns308
latedistance3209
davon69er
sweatyclutch
mitchm227
chuckhedden
Tw34k_1_
Nanuzsh
bonyobox
guiltypleas