BlackListedB

How about a thread where you tell other members the significance of your profile Avatar and associated sayings, perhaps, To learn a bit more about you, if you're so inclined. I'm a Hetero male, though not outgoing, I still love hot ladies so my avatar is one such, I used full size as a Wallpaper and it so happened to resize well as needed to AVATAR it and stay within respectable levels of decency! haha As for sayings, one of my most favorited was narrowing down the two greatest inventions, Electric Guitar, and the Wheel, however, perhaps the Internet and electronics somehow follow that list up?

If it wasn't obvious already, mine says GTA isn't my favorite game / series anymore...

I have found that, for the most part, SR fans are incredibly immature and usually have mental disorders.

My avatar and sig set are from Christmas..... Two years ago? Three years ago? I don't remember. I do remember never changing it.

• Like 1

I have found that, for the most part, SR fans are incredibly immature and usually have mental disorders.

Actually those are GTA fans. With the aprox. age of 13. Then again Saints Row fans are ex-GTA fans tired of being insulted by Rockstar so I guess you're right...

Actually those are GTA fans. With the aprox. age of 13. Then again Saints Row fans are ex-GTA fans tired of being insulted by Rockstar so I guess you're right...

I guess you're right, they both tend to be on the mental level of 5 year olds. However, I have met a couple GTA fans who weren't immature more than 40% of their life. I cannot say the same about SR fans.

I guess you're right, they both tend to be on the mental level of 5 year olds. However, I have met a couple GTA fans who weren't immature more than 40% of their life. I cannot say the same about SR fans.

I'm afraid it's the other way around.

Edited by TUN3R

Mine is just my eye, and a really old signature of Spaz's that I stole a long time ago to see if anyone noticed.

Oh and with the whole SR thing, I've only known one person who plays it and it is our roommate, I am pretty sure he has downs syndrome. I'm serious, not just trying to be mean. So now whenever someone mentions SR I can only hear him saying "SAINTS ROW IZ THE BEST GAME EVAR! YOU CAN SPRAY SHIT ON PEOPLE! HAHA GRAND THEFT AUTO SUCKS!" With his slight lisp of course. He also believes that you only use 10% of your brain and that you can get bookworms from your cat. Bookworms. So I tend to stay away from anything he says is good.

Fuck saint's row, fuck anybody who say's saint's row is better then gta iv.. I will cover my ear's "la la la la la CANT HEAR YOU"

Plus saint's row has health recharge, wtf's all that about? THQ aint got shit on R*

They have a game coming out :-/ The 2nd one to be released since Rockstar's last release...

A game ain't much good if it doesn't exist you know...

They have a game coming out :-/ The 2nd one to be released since Rockstar's last release...

A game ain't much good if it doesn't exist you know...

So what? They bring out a new call of duty game every damn year, just milking the franchise.. Its not about the frequency of the game, its about the quality.. Not to say saints row 3 isn't going to be quality.. Doesnt mean I'm gonna buy it though, i rather wait for GTA V even if it does take the next year or two til we even hear anything about a new GTA..

Just because they have made two saints row game's since IV's release, that doesnt mean a thing to me.. Because when V come's out, which it will.. It's gonna be epic-ness, they might even "borrow" a few idea's from SR3 ;)

Beside's, rockstar has been working on other thing's after IV like RDR and L.A noire.. Im sure if they never bothered with those game's that we would of had V before SR3.

So what? They bring out a new call of duty game every damn year, just milking the franchise.. Its not about the frequency of the game, its about the quality.. Not to say saints row 3 isn't going to be quality.. Doesnt mean I'm gonna buy it though, i rather wait for GTA V even if it does take the next year or two til we even hear anything about a new GTA..

Uhh sorry, but the frequency does matter. Sure they don't have to make a new game every year (wouldn't be able to afford it that way, I already can't afford it), but 6 - 7 years is just insulting.

Just because they have made two saints row game's since IV's release, that doesnt mean a thing to me.. Because when V come's out, which it will.. It's gonna be epic-ness, they might even "borrow" a few idea's from SR3 ;)

It's gonna be over-hyped and overrated, that's what it's gonna be. And if they rip-off SR3 it would be perfect! But still not worth the wait.

Beside's, rockstar has been working on other thing's after IV like RDR and L.A noire.. Im sure if they never bothered with those game's that we would of had V before SR3.

I hate to break it to ya but RDR and LA Noire aren't made by Rockstar North. That's the first thing. 2nd thing, Rockstar are ether blind, stupid or ignorant if they put the other titles ahead of GTA. GTA is Take Two's best selling game, and FYI neither them or Rockstar are known for being generous (aka they should have prioritized GTA).

@The dude with the eye

You do use only 10% of your brain (well in the normal parameters, some people, most being GTA fanboys, use less than that). If you use more than that then by all means you deserve the Nobel prize.

Edited by TUN3R

In case you hadn't noticed guys, this topic is for discussing your avatar and why you have it. It's not for arguing about SR/GTA/R* etc.

Next person to post off topic here will be forced to suck my cock if they wish to stay on this website. Or I'll ban you forever. Depends on my mood. But seriously you people need to stop going off topic all the time.

• Like 1