GTA Chinatown Wars commercial

MishoM

A commercial for the next hand-held GTA is now airing in the U.S. The Chinatown Wars commercial is a mix of artwork with some actual in-game footage, and highlights the protagonist’s view on what is “the key to building an empire.” The ad also takes note of GameStop’s pre-order deal, which lets you start the game with $10,000 and allows you immediate access to Ammunition.

Chinatown Wars will be released on March 17th, 2009, in the U.S. and on the 20th in the U.K. exclusively on the Nintendo DS. Watch the ad below:

That Pre-Order deal is a little bit rubbish (IMO)... Like couldn't that money just be unlocked via a cheat or something? Pretty lame Gamestop, Pretty lame... Though I wasn't expecting anything less from the evil corporate giant ;):P

Good advert though :)

I can't remember but I think that the DS links your stats to the Social Club so if you're cheating, WE THEY WILL KNOW. It's ok if you don't want to be flagged as a cheater.

• 2 weeks later...
That Pre-Order deal is a little bit rubbish (IMO)... Like couldn't that money just be unlocked via a cheat or something? Pretty lame Gamestop, Pretty lame... Though I wasn't expecting anything less from the evil corporate giant ;):P

I can't remember but I think that the DS links your stats to the Social Club so if you're cheating, WE THEY WILL KNOW. It's ok if you don't want to be flagged as a cheater.

Time to pack up and haul it to mexico...

Where internet costs 500.00 (no joke)

I think it's a nice incentive to buy the game from them. Evil corporate giant? You make it seem like they're Walmart or something.

I'm interested in it, myself. We're strapped for cash right now.