I thought I better see about some REAL PPL updates here on the friendliest, most inactive gaming site in the World, and yes, I'm still alive, and not plagued by the Virus ... Just reporting via laptop in the park here, that I'm avoiding cabin fever I don't normally have by just getting away from my truly obnoxious neighbor who is also a Stay at home-body, seems he nearly never goes out, and his mom or main came over to vacuum! ARGH, terrible racket he makes from time to time, but both hands on the controller, firmly in-the-game, I've spent more time concentrating on missions in GTA5 than I ever have, Without much of any cheating, and a misplaced Brady guide I know I bought for the game, I've been infinitely exploring the game's virtual avenues of you will.

It's been too long since I contributed, and Stay At Home virus mandates around the world did cause an actual spike in online gaming, making the news. So... What aspect of your gaming life changed recently? Comment for God's sake, people, don't leave this site home to the bots and mindless spambots.. I don't commune with them, EVER! haha

GTA5 is still a breath of fresh air if you took the long way around in playing straight through ie. taking the scenic route. Trying out-of-mission chaos and run and hide, attack tactics, which help in the slower police response you tend to get in the actual missions... I find it strange, the same number of Wanted level stars, and yet the police response hindering progress is tangibly lightened, make no mistake, I'm not lodging a complaint. Missions can still be hectic, but fast and proficient gamers can likely be bored by the lack of frenzy at times.

GTA5 having fair to total involvement of brother developer Dan Houser, no mentioned as retiring in a way... along with earlier leaving of Les (Leslie) Benzies... writing, elements, voiced characters will all take a creative hit in future games, how do you think we might notice their deficiencies? How do you think the gaming plot and dialog holds up over these now seemingly many years?? I find it refreshing that it cracks me up to no end, the dysfunction leveled on poor Michael Townley aka DeSanta from his own f'd up family, and Trevor's involvement, his hell bent destructive nature while just looking for a mate, it seems, or some love from...well, anybody! hahaha