In fact, most of everything in LCS looks downright impressive. At the very least, it looks just as good as GTA: San Andreas on the PS2. At its best, though, LCS looks better due to improved environmental effects and other graphical flourishes. Water in LCS looks more lifelike than in GTA: San Andreas, for example, and vehicle reflections lend LCS a layer of polish missing from previous GTA games.
So they're you are, little bit of pointless but requested info for you.
The name of the song is "A Dark March" by Danger Mouse.
• An outstanding technical achievement, Liberty City Stories pushes the PSP to it absolute limit, resetting the publics understanding and expectations of what is possible on a hand held gaming system.
• See Liberty City like never before. Experience a whole new adventure in the three classic boroughs: Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Dripping with nostalgia, each neigbourhood has been meticulously created for the PSP with <b>all new businesses, pedestrians and adventures.</b>
• An all-new cinematic adventure that follows Toni Cipriani's return to Liberty City, his involvement with the Leone's, and their bitter turf war against the Sindacco family, the police force and the Mayors office.
• Freedom to play the game your way-play through the varied missions, or interact freely with the sprawling city.
• Drive the best vehicles from the Grand Theft Auto universe. Get on two wheels with the debut of motorcycles in Liberty City, <b>jack new cars</b>, trucks and other vehicles while they cruise the streets.
• Lookin' Sharp! For the first time <b>different outfits</b> have been made available to the player in Liberty City.
• Amazing 3D visuals on the PSP due to <b>enhanced draw distance, new lighting and shading models, as well as real-time reflections</b>.
Some of our affiliates: