The year is 1998 and Toni Cipriani has been laying low for a while now. Salvatore Leone requires his services and takes him under his wings, Toni must work his way to the top to become Capo. However, gangsters and other Families stand in his path to the top.
• There are dozens of new vehicles never before seen in another GTA game.
• If you were killed during a mission a taxi will spawn next to the hospital to take you back to the location where you recieved that mission.
• Several shops such as "Zip" and even new ones will be seen in the game. Although it is not confirmed if you will be able to enter them.
• Including the story mode and all the side missions it will take you approxametly 80-100 hours to achieve 100%
• Controls are similar to that of the shift key on a QWERTY keyboard. For instance the triangle button can be used for 2 things. If you hold one of the shoulder buttons in and press it again, it can be used for another feature.
• Acording to the magazine the storyline takes place in 1997, rather than 1998 like other magazines said.
PSM also claim to have actually played the played the game which could mean that many other magazines are also getting similar previews. Finally, they say that the only loading times are starting up (obviously) and travelling between islands.
"This weather effect is actually new to the GTA universe, not just Liberty City. The one thing to keep in mind is that it will actually affect the driving physics, as the roads become more slippery."
So Rockstar want him to keep quiet, not sure about you but I'm taking that answer as "Yes I will be in LCS but I can't tell you about it."
thanks for the email bro. i wish i could answer your question, but i've been given some free tshirts to keep quiet.
"To sweeten the deal even more, GTA Liberty City Stories will support downloadable content."
Some of our affiliates: