"Planes, like the rest of San Andreas, are drawn around CJ as he moves through the state. In Los Santos, you'll see high-flying commercial jets thousands of feet in the air. On the beaches of Santa Marina, there might be the occasional flyby of a biplane. Out in the country, smaller private aircraft are constantly buzzing around. When we first implemented the feature, we found that every once in a while a plane would spawn with a trajectory that led it directly into the side of a mountain or right into the ground. And we loved it, so it stayed."
- Craig Filshie, Rockstar Games
You can see more info on in game commands on the download page, download Online Andreas Reloaded 2.0 from our database and comment here and let us know how it plays.
- Totally 100% Syncd Vehicle Blocks
- Vehicles are now located around the whole map
- Default OA Setup has 4 spawn points!
- LOADS of Vehicles!
- Server-Side script support
- Faster Sync
- New Passenger Support (Totally Awesome I Might Add)
- Server Updates
- Client Updates
- Auto-Update System
- Help System Finished
- Client/Server Netcode Update
- Timeout System Totally Rewritten
- Minor Tweaks To Client And Server
- IRC Admin System
- Splash Screens (Random Images)
- RCON Admin System (Still Being Made, But Some Of It Works)
Some of our affiliates: