Link: GTAF topic
... Not only will those artists find telling exposure to key target audiences within EA's own titles, but some will also find themselves as part of other games as well – Melbourne band Airbourne will also be featured in the new Tony Hawk game, as well as Grand Theft Auto IV.
I've updated the download page, and you can download SA-MP 0.2.2 from our new downloads database, we haven't quite finished coding it though so I'm giving you a little sneak peek here.
* Chat window is now scrollable with upto 5 pages of text (50 lines).
* Chat window now wraps text properly over multiple lines.
* Chat entry improved, it allows upto 128 character messages, supports selection, copy and paste etc.
* All text rendering has been heavily optimised. Chat text now has no noticable impact on framerate.
* Name tags cannot be seen through walls/objects.
* A car mod shop crash applying certain car mods has been fixed.
* Pickup limit increased to 400.
* The server can now disable all interior entrances/exits.
* Native sqlite database support for pawn. Sqlite is a lightweight alternative to the mysql plugin.
* The name tag drawing distance can be set from the server.
* Insane stunt bonuses can be toggled on/off by the server.
* Various netcode security updates.
* 0.2.2 will use the second major version of SAC.
* Player head movement sync added. Player's characters will look in the direction their camera is looking.
* A new cellphone action enables players to hold a cellphone and look like they're on a call (useful for pen1 based scripts).
* New usable skins; Tenpenny, Pulaski, Hernandez, Ryder, Smoke, Sweet, Mafia Boss.
* Bandwidth and ped sync improvements. 0.2.2 will consume less server bandwidth than 0.2.1.
* Fixed bug with setting player colors of players 100,101,102.
* Increased timeouts to prevent connection loss.
* Decreased CPU time required to process vehicles on the client.
* Fixed animation problem with fire hydrant and spray can.
* Fixed nametags with no player issue.
* Fixed an issue where the client wasn't displaying "You are banned", "Server is full." messages.
Version 0.2.2 R2
* Some crashes related to models/pickups.
* Collision processing issues (may fall through the ground).
* Chat window wrapping server messages.
* Texture rendering if your graphics card uses a custom d3dx9_25.dll.
Some of our affiliates: