"It'll certainly be interesting if their releases are close together", says Chris Phillips, founder of influential fan site The GTA Place. "COD has seen some insane numbers. I believe GTA V can most definitely give them a run for their money, and I would love to see the game reclaim that record."
It calls for the kind of expertise possessed by someone who's spent years tirelessly documenting - not to mention playing - all things GTA. People like Chris Phillips... "I'd really like to see a military presence in GTA V," he asserts. "The return of tanks and military aircraft pursuing you in the wake of your epic path of destruction will always be an awesome 'holy shit this is badass' experience."
And people like the team behind the massive GTA fan network GTANet... "Bring back the satire," they plead, speaking as one omniscient, GTA-loving entity. "Realism is great, but one of the strongest elements of GTA is the satirical take on American culture."
To update your game just head over to the Android Market on the web or on your device where you'll be prompted to download the latest version.
- The addition of Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- The ability to tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- The ability to install the game to an SD memory card
- Improved controls for Xperia Play and supported gamepads plus full support for the GameStop Wireless Game Controller
- Additional technical fixes
We've added a mirror of the download here on TGTAP. Relevant links below:
- fixes for various network problems which occured in 1.1 and 1.2 series (including a fix for "Map download breaking often on large transfers" issue)
- added new scripting functions for removal of default GTASA map objects (including breakable ones)
- introduced a new scripting event - onClientVehicleCollision
- implemented a new scripting function - takePlayerScreenShot
- fixes for various crashes and issues (including "warp glitch", inaccurate heat seekers sync, createProjectile() velocity desync between clients, custom models texture crash, "white models" when using custom models and more)
- added functionality to protect client-side scripts which pre-compiles them before being sent and stops resources from being saved on disk. This is configurable in the resource's meta.xml.
- added pixel manipulation functionality
- introduced new client-side scripting functions - getBirdsEnabled
- included a new gui skin - Lighter black - contributed by Aibo
Some of our affiliates: