Available are the magazine scans and summaries.
- The Xbox 360 Version of the game is 80% complete
- The game itself is set in October 2007.
- Niko can have several missions active at one time, cycling through them via your phone's 'To Do' list.
- And in the middle of a mission, Niko can take on entirely different jobs.
- Niko can pay double the amount to make the taxi drivers drive twice as fast.
- Pedestrians also Cough, Sneeze, Smoke and Mutter in their breath
- Hardly any duplicate pedestrian models and car models in the same area.
- Throughout the game, bigger weapons will have to be stashed out of sight or Niko will attract attention.
- The offices are large with multiple rooms and the jumpy glitchiness of the PS2 titles is largely absent.
Take-Two is reducing its fiscal 2007 guidance primarily to reflect the movement of the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007 to fiscal 2008, due to additional development time required to complete the title. The title is now planned for release in the Company’s second quarter of fiscal 2008.
With Grand Theft Auto IV, Rockstar is setting a new standard for next generation video games. Certain elements of development proved to be more time-intensive than expected, especially given the commitment for a simultaneous release on two very different platforms. We all recognize that perfecting the game is vital and I can assure everyone it will be worth the wait. We owe it to the game’s millions of fans, to our dedicated development team, and to our shareholders to make sure that Grand Theft Auto IV is a groundbreaking gaming experience that takes maximum advantage of next generation technology.
Some of our affiliates: