| 27th Jul 2004 at 17:45 GMT in San Andreas
EDIT: According to GTAGaming this info has been proven to be false but here it is to read anyway.
Here is the new info:
AGAIN, this info has been proven false, but we put it here to read, because really all this would make great additions to SA.
- CJ can now scavange in the streets to find things to fight with. TechToyz used an example of CJ being chased and finding a bottle to fight with.
- Phillet's is a fish orientated restuarant.
- Rodney's Roadside Diner is a restaurant in the countryside. TechToyz didn't say if CJ could eat there, but it appears that you probably will.
- No more rolling after falling from 30 stories, now jumping off tall buildings will result in ugly deaths.
- You can whack people across the head with weapons, such as bottles and more than likely bats (probably making a return from Vice City).
- Los Santos is 1 and a half times the size of Vice City, which shows exactly how huge this game is going to be...again.
- In Los Santos there is a dock which has a carnival.
Join The GTA Place On: