GTASA Site updated and First Screens!

May
2004
By Chris | 12th May 2004 at 18:09 GMT in San Andreas | 6 Comments
Finally the day is here where we have the first official screens :D
http://www.rockstarg...com/sanandreas/ has been updated with a nice new Flash intro and they've added the first few screenshots too!

I'm going to put up a page which will have the official screens as they are released so be patient and it will appear soon, oh and there's only 3 so far so don't get completely hyperactive

Screen 01: Shows a group of gangsta's pointing guns leaning out of ALL the car windows
Screen 02: A guy crounching down aiming a gun at us
Screen 03: Some guy riding a bicycle

View The Screenshots Page

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
zimoo's photo
zimoo 12th May, 2004 @ 19:12 - Permalink
These screenshots are pretty cool, the graphics are amazing and the gang member shooting out of a car picture is cool
Vulpecula's photo
Vulpecula 12th May, 2004 @ 20:11 - Permalink
I have to agree on the graphics comment. Just look at the work put into that convertible Voodoo! :D THIS GAME IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!
crazychicken17's photo
crazychicken17 12th May, 2004 @ 20:20 - Permalink
Woah, a pedal bike. I hope R* introduce some kind of stunts or tricks system with that. Skateboards! The next GTA game needs skateboards and rollerskates! How much censored would that kick?

Tommy Vercetti's Pro Skater.

EDIT:

the graphics are amazing

I'd have to disagree. They don't look any better than GTA3's graphics, three years ago.

Oh well. Roll on SA!
Vulpecula's photo
Vulpecula 13th May, 2004 @ 06:56 - Permalink

the graphics are amazing

and i would have to disagree with that comment too. you see, with the advance of modern technology, it is ultimately inevitable that SA's graphics will be 100% better by the time it rolls onto shelves.

And "Tommy V's Pro Skater"? Uck! No! No! No! FRANCHISE RIP-OFF!! lol :lol:
Corporate_Nothing's photo
Corporate_Nothing 30th May, 2004 @ 23:57 - Permalink
now i lay me down to sleep pray the lord my soul to keep if i die b4 i wake pray the lord my soul to take...

cool song

now onto meh post

i'd like to point out on the first pic, everyone but the driver is shooting.. well.. nice pics! keep em coming, rockstar, lol!
Sherman's photo
Sherman 1st June, 2004 @ 01:22 - Permalink
Yeah, the graphics do look like gta3, Tommy V's Pro Skater (great idea:mellow:)

Liberty City Survivor GTANF GTA4.tv GTAGaming GTA-Xtreme.de iGTA5