GTA V Artwork From Patrick Brown: The Standoff

Jan
2013
By Chris | 16th Jan 2013 at 17:59 GMT in GTA V | 6 Comments
Patrick Brown is back with another new artwork. This one shows off Franklin and Chop, as Patrick explains himself:

I really wanted to show off Chop and Franklin this time around. I love the fact that you can finally have a dog in GTA game now. What a great feature! I can't wait for this game, it's going to be great!

If you're in the UK and are also one of the few people who still buys videogame magazines, look out for the next issue of Official PlayStation Magazine. If you're interested, they will be showcasing some of Patrick's artwork and have also interviewed him.
BlackListedB's photo
BlackListedB 16th January, 2013 @ 19:45 - Permalink
It's good as always, I should have noted that I think Xbox magazine also did a cover blurb about GTA V, but I don't recall the article if I looked or not.
I'd say I'm holding out for more info on the extent of "Chop", since the name is pretty bland, will the other dogs have no name, or what exactly?! How will they proliferate in the game? It's easy to assume there will be more then one dog, and hopefully, one breed
TrialByFire's photo
TrialByFire 17th January, 2013 @ 03:03 - Permalink
It would be pretty cool to have different kinds of dog breed. I do hope there is no tedious compulsory dog walking mission though.
TUN3R's photo
TUN3R 17th January, 2013 @ 12:41 - Permalink
That dog's gonna give me nightmares...
BlackListedB's photo
BlackListedB 17th January, 2013 @ 19:31 - Permalink
They've done away with the GTA SA and IV tedious girlfriend/friend dating, I was pretty happy to hear that, but I also felt bowling lacked a Q and D mode, it was not as exciting as say, Wii Bowling or something using Kinect, though for PS3, it did use SixAxis
amazingdude's photo
amazingdude 19th January, 2013 @ 16:29 - Permalink
Has anyone noticed the HYDRA flying above?

The dog seems to be ready to pounce on someone.
TUN3R's photo
TUN3R 19th January, 2013 @ 16:51 - Permalink

Has anyone noticed the HYDRA flying above?

We don't know if it's a new Hydra.

GTAJunkies GTATheGame GrandTheftAutoIV.com GTA Jucatori GTA Vision GTAGaming