Merry Christmas from TGTAP

Dec
2011
By Chris | 24th Dec 2011 at 16:24 GMT in General | 13 Comments
Yep, it's that time of year again! Things are looking a lot more optimistic on the GTA scene this time round. The announcement of GTA V two months ago peaked our collective interest in Grand Theft Auto once more, but as we anticipate the release of another trailer and the first screenshots and previews to come forth, there's not much to do but continue to speculate. We can't be sure when new info will appear, but it's best to keep checking back here as often as possible, you never know when Rockstar might treat us to something special.

Since news of GTAV broke, The GTA Place has been undergoing a bit of a revamp behind the scenes, and we've got some exciting changes to show you very soon. We're now ready to announce that on New Year's Day we'll be revealing an updated layout to the main website, with more improvements to come soon after. Some of these improvements include some much-needed changes to our downloads database which will make uploading and managing your mods a whole lot easier, as well as the launch of a dedicated mobile version of the website for a better experience on mobile devices and tablets. We'll have more details on all this and more for you in the new year.

Just as an FYI, we'll be offline for about an hour on 1st January while we update the site. The forums will remain online during this time, though, and we'll keep you informed via our social network pages as usual.

Thank you all for continuing to visit The GTA Place, and thanks again to those of you who are our fans on Facebook, Twitter and our recently launched Google Plus page. Following us on these websites is a great way to ensure you stay up to date with all the latest news, and your support is always greatly appreciated.

We hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year!
Miles Pedro Prower's photo
Miles Pedro Prower 24th December, 2011 @ 17:42 - Permalink
Happy Holidays for you guys too! :)

Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 24th December, 2011 @ 17:44 - Permalink
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a good one and of course a good 2012 :)
amazingdude's photo
amazingdude 24th December, 2011 @ 18:33 - Permalink
Wishing all a merry christmas and a very happy new year to all the members, Admins, Mods, Ghost Members, enjoy the holidays. I hope Tommy Vercetti comes as santa and gives you loads of gifts. lol.
Sherman's photo
Sherman 24th December, 2011 @ 18:57 - Permalink
Merry Christmas mafockas. For real though, have a good holidays with your family, etc.
EvoLuTioN's photo
EvoLuTioN 24th December, 2011 @ 19:28 - Permalink
Merry Christmas boys, Have a good one.
Feroci's photo
Feroci 25th December, 2011 @ 01:06 - Permalink
Merry Christmas to all. Where are my presents?

[me]calls the santa[/me]

[me]:"oh no! The Goddamn Batman again.[/me]
MrLlamaLlama's photo
MrLlamaLlama 25th December, 2011 @ 01:19 - Permalink
Happy Holidays all, remember to eat until you feel your organs collapsing under the stress before you get started on desserts. /brotip
Sherman's photo
Sherman 26th December, 2011 @ 02:16 - Permalink
Now that most the day is over.. even though most of ya are probably asleep by now, how was you guys's Christmas?
Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 26th December, 2011 @ 02:18 - Permalink
My Christmas was as always, at my grandparents home with all the family, received some presents, one of them was money :D And I'm still not asleep no. :P
Nate10's photo
Nate10 29th December, 2011 @ 08:26 - Permalink
Hey ya'll. Hope everyone's holiday was nice and effulgent. Nice and relaxing Christmas for me. Went to my grandmother's house for most the day, then to one of my cousin's house later at night to visit his family and scoop him up(he was spending the night at my house). I've noticed times are tough so I told my parents I didn't want anything, and almost got that. They knew I had been interested in getting into film photography so I got a nice 35mm slr camera from them and some nice shirts and my favooooriteeeeeee: wool socks. Good ones too. Haha. Anyway, again, hope you all had a good holiday.
NickS's photo
NickS 30th December, 2011 @ 04:26 - Permalink
Merry Christmas everyone, kinda late for that but who cares?
Got meself a new graphics card n finally can play these awesome new games without laggin! :D yea
BlackListedB's photo
BlackListedB 30th December, 2011 @ 09:12 - Permalink
Talking to casual HARD CORE gamers, not GTA specific fans, I heard it's "more of the same, better graphics", which, if GTA doesn't float your boat, is hard to argue, since it's FREE ROAM PARADISE with story narrative missions that still could be deemed boring compared to the RPG adventure games in olden times (Skyrim, Ultima, Dragons and Lizards, you catch my drift)
Well, GTA will follow a familiar game play design but change up elements and a major story difference I'm sure.
Rumored there is to be a "Game Changer" however, with recent magazine articles, that idea was shot down by people after the Spike TV's Video Game Awards left everyone disappointed this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS....!! .... Did I forget to add?

Well, Have a happy New Year, although for me, the year was the pits, basically. Spent all my money trying to find a new job, and the money ran out first
Spaz The Great's photo
Spaz The Great 31st December, 2011 @ 16:43 - Permalink
Got a PS3 for Christmas, so I shall not be left out on some GTA V shit this time. Got Little Big Planet as well, which is just superb in every sense of the word.

Get to work tonight, until 10. Sucky. Get to work tomorrow night as well, even though I asked for it off.

GTANetwork.it GTA4.tv GTAGaming GTAPSP GTA-Xtreme.de Rockstar Network