GTA London TC Released

By Chris | 24th May 2005 at 00:08 GMT in Vice City | 10 Comments
The GTA London Total Conversion mod for Vice City PC was released on Sunday, after 3 years in development, Xenon has stated that v0.2 BETA has been released and is available from

Some of the features in the latest version include:

> 16 new cars, most made specifically for this mod
> New police uniform for player and actors
> Xenon's BBC Mod
> Cocanuta's Warner Brothers' Mod
> Dozens of textures changed, including tarmac roads (with white lines), London fire truck and ambulance, and Tesco shopping bags

Be sure to download the most recent version and any bugfixes, some are released every day. Xenon hopes to get a full version out within two months, what we see now is just a taster of what's to come.

kingturtle2005's photo
kingturtle2005 24th May, 2005 @ 00:28 - Permalink
damn cant wait to get it..
:ph34r: :ph34r:
Adriaan's photo
Adriaan 25th May, 2005 @ 15:47 - Permalink
I think you can get it, like right now
Plo Koon's photo
Plo Koon 25th May, 2005 @ 20:02 - Permalink
nice i am so going to get it right now :D
Oscar's photo
Oscar 25th May, 2005 @ 23:31 - Permalink
I got it, I will install it later, maybe this weekend, I am always up to check a new mod, specially a TC
Airashii's photo
Airashii 26th May, 2005 @ 22:19 - Permalink
That sounds very cool, sounds like they've worked very hard on it.

Darn, shame I don't own a PC version of the game.
Spaz The Great's photo
Spaz The Great 27th May, 2005 @ 00:19 - Permalink
Fuckin' shit. They couldn't have made installing this thing easier? WTF is this shit? I have to locate and delete these god damn files which are in no type of order AT ALL! GOD DAMN!
Plo Koon's photo
Plo Koon 27th May, 2005 @ 01:34 - Permalink
yah shit that really sucks like hell. Ah dam now I have to do that also shit :jumpon:
Mortisovis's photo
Mortisovis 5th August, 2006 @ 15:55 - Permalink

I think you can get it, like right now

I don't think you can any more... I cant find a download link anywhere and the site is an invalid link. :(
K_P's photo
K_P 5th August, 2006 @ 16:16 - Permalink
Maybe because this topic is more than 2 months old...
Gerard's photo
Gerard 5th August, 2006 @ 17:15 - Permalink
Yeah we released a beta of this mod a year ago, then we closed it down.

As it says on the site, GTAGB is the new version. That isn't out yet and there isn't much information yet.

Payne Reactor GTA Jucatori Rockstar Network GTA Warehouse Grand Theft Wiki Rockstar Nexus