Several new clips, a few new bits of information, as well as a “snippet” of one of the new cut-scenes of Rockstar's The Lost and Damned can be found in the latest episode of GameTrailers TV. Some of the information and clips found in the video hold some great new insight to how the game will feel and how it may intersect with the previous story.
A few points that you may find interesting:
· The game will start right away, thus you won't have to endure a long and slow introduction. You'll be thrown right into the action.
· Handling of bikes has been improved to make riding easier - this is justified because Johnny is a more experienced rider, therefore he should find it harder to crash.
· The manly sport of arm-wrestling has made it's way into the 'mini-game' category.
· Familiar characters from the previous story will make appearances
· There are new vehicle additions
· A couple of new weapons will be made available; a new shotgun and a new grenade launcher were mentioned.
· There are many more points of interest, however you'll have more fun watching the video. Check it out.
Some of our affiliates: