GTAIV achievements list updated

Apr
By Chris | 27th Apr 2008 at 21:02 GMT in GTA IV | 7 Comments
Posted ImageJust a quick post letting you all know that we've updated our GTA IV achievements page with all 50 Xbox 360 achievement images, and added one achievement which was missing from the original leaked list.

We'll later update this with the 'unlocked' images once we obtain them all, as we only have about half of them at the moment. You'll be able to then see what it looks like once you have unlocked the achievement.

UPDATE: On a related note, some users have raised a question about how this will tie in with the Social Club. When it opens, will these lucky players who already have 100% for example be eligible for the "First 10 to 100% the game" goal? It would be unfair on all those who have to wait until Tuesday to get the game. We've contacted R* for comment about this, and we'll update you if/when they respond.
rockstarrem's photo
rockstarrem 27th April, 2008 @ 21:06 - Permalink
Nice Chris. Reading over them now.

EDIT: ROFL

Warm Coffee
Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.

Haha I love Rockstar.

EDIT 2: WTF?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.
Kitsune Inferno's photo
Kitsune Inferno 27th April, 2008 @ 21:11 - Permalink
^ Great, that achievement sounds almost as fun as viral achievements. By that, I mean "not very".
Artur's photo
Artur 28th April, 2008 @ 01:28 - Permalink

Nice Chris. Reading over them now.

EDIT: ROFL

Warm Coffee
Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.

Haha I love Rockstar.

EDIT 2: WTF?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Haha they have that in certain games. They had that in Guitar Hero 3 and I didn't even know I was facing a developer so this one shouldn't be too hard.
Chris 28th April, 2008 @ 01:52 - Permalink

Nice Chris. Reading over them now.

EDIT: ROFL

Warm Coffee
Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.

Haha I love Rockstar.

EDIT 2: WTF?

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie
Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.

Yeah I think it's viral though. So if you defeat someone who has the achievement already then you'll get it too.
rockstarrem's photo
rockstarrem 28th April, 2008 @ 01:57 - Permalink
That's really stupid.
Artur's photo
Artur 28th April, 2008 @ 04:38 - Permalink
Yeah it kinda defeats the whole purpose of it. But whatever easier for us?
rockstarrem's photo
rockstarrem 28th April, 2008 @ 12:03 - Permalink

Yeah it kinda defeats the whole purpose of it. But whatever easier for us?

Nah, I wish I'd know who's a developer or not, sooner or later you'll just get it automatically if it's true :(.

Grand Theft Wiki GTA-Series Payne Reactor GTA Chronicles GTA-Action GTATheGame