A French gaming site called Jeuxactu
has recently played a five hour preview of GTA IV. They have written their own preview and have included a few details worth mentioning here.
- It took 5 years and 300 people to develop GTA IV.
- The smallest details have been taken into account, from non-working bulbs to newspapers flying in the wind.
- Peds live their lives like any other human. Law Enforcement Agencies will be checking papers, a businessman is walking faster than other peds, a woman is making a phone call in a phone booth, and so on.
- They talk about Liberty City being as big as San Andreas.
- Bodybuilding will no longer be in the game and you won't be able to make money by buying businesses anymore.
- If you commit a very serious crime, the army will be against you. You'll see heavily armed soldiers.
- By keeping good relationships, Niko may have some clues for future missions.
- According to the website, it'll take 60 to 70 hours to complete the game.
- Italians, Puerto Ricans, Russians, Jamaicans, Chinese Triad and Mafia are some of GTAIV's gangs.
- It might take more than one try to start a car or a motorbike.
Thanks to GTAGaming