New San Andreas Pages Coming Soon

Feb
2005
By Cough7007 | 24th Feb 2005 at 23:06 GMT in San Andreas | 10 Comments
Sometime in March, The GTA Place will hold new San Andreas reference pages in the San Andreas area. Pages include: swimming tips, eating tips, a gang list, a character list, and a finished weapon list. Chris has been busy with school and website operations for a while, so the assignment has been turned over to me. ALL of the pages will be up by March, but please note that all of these pages will be added one-by-one as they are completed.

Thanks for reading,
--Ryan H. (Content Editor)
Airashii's photo
Airashii 24th February, 2005 @ 23:38 - Permalink
That sounds good, I think that the San Andreas section has been needing a bit of work for a long time now.
Cough7007's photo
Cough7007 24th February, 2005 @ 23:41 - Permalink
Glad to deliver ^_^
Spaz The Great's photo
Spaz The Great 25th February, 2005 @ 01:00 - Permalink

Thanks for reading,
--Ryan H. (Content Editor)

That's pretty cool. I have one question, though. Who ARE you?
Cough7007's photo
Cough7007 25th February, 2005 @ 01:40 - Permalink
Okay, I'll explain everything. I know you're probably confused.

I'm a staff member. A new one. I've just recently been taking part in the forums. Chris will upgrade me to an admin when he thinks he needs help with the forums. For now, I can only post news. Still confused?
tommy vercetti guy's photo
tommy vercetti guy 25th February, 2005 @ 01:44 - Permalink
WOW, your proboly the fastest member to become a mod
I want to be a mod, but i aint no good at these things, proboly because i was never a mod anywhere :P

Anyways, good, i have been waiting for a lot more sections of SA
Mabye a section of what vehicles can be customizable and where
Cough7007's photo
Cough7007 25th February, 2005 @ 01:49 - Permalink
Good suggestion, dude.
I'm only a staff member because I have TONS of experience. I'm sure you'll become a mod after you stick around longer. ;)
aemboy15's photo
aemboy15 25th February, 2005 @ 02:38 - Permalink
Yeah I want to see some more things under San Andreas but I think you got it covered. But yea like nobody posts in the San Andreas area anymore :( . I think you will change that.
Sherman's photo
Sherman 25th February, 2005 @ 03:16 - Permalink

I'm sure you'll become a mod after you stick around longer. ;)

Hmm.. alot longer..

And, uhh.. you need any help?
Cough7007's photo
Cough7007 25th February, 2005 @ 03:31 - Permalink
For now, I don't need any help, but since you're offering, I'll just PM you if I need help, thanks.
Chris 25th February, 2005 @ 16:13 - Permalink
Sorry I forgot to introduce Ryan, a.k.a Cough7007, he's helping me with content for the site since im too busy to do it all. He will also be helping with the news.

iGTA5 GTA-Series CodenameGTA.hu GTANetwork.it Liberty City Survivor Payne Reactor