Xbox 360 Theme and Gamer Pictures out now!

Jun
2007
By Chris | 28th Jun 2007 at 13:12 GMT in GTA IV | 14 Comments
Microsoft have let loose the GTA IV theme and picture pack for Xbox 360 owners. Good news is that both are completely free to download!

Just go to your Marketplace blade -> New Arrivals -> Grand Theft Auto IV ... and there they are.

I don't have my capture card set up, but I just snapped a few photos of what they look like, apologies for the poor quality but see my flickr photostream for:
picture pack, guide button, xbox live blade, games blade, media blade and system blade.
Dazza's photo
Dazza 28th June, 2007 @ 13:23 - Permalink
God, freakin Xbox Live...it's great for Xbox users I guess....
CookieM's photo
CookieM 28th June, 2007 @ 13:33 - Permalink
Theme looks awesome :)

Xbox360 ftw.

cheers for posting this.. i wouldn't have noticed otherwise!
HCK George's photo
HCK George 28th June, 2007 @ 13:36 - Permalink
The pic's are okay,and them is nice.
bigpimpininda818's photo
bigpimpininda818 28th June, 2007 @ 13:39 - Permalink
yea theme looks kool theres a pic of niko in a helicopter and there's another one of a guy with a sniper and then there's one of a girl licking a lollipop
Chris 28th June, 2007 @ 13:53 - Permalink
Have just taken some photos of my TV. Quality isn't great because of that but you should get an idea of what it's like. See my first post for links to my flickr photostream.
Kitsune Inferno's photo
Kitsune Inferno 28th June, 2007 @ 15:46 - Permalink
I just downloaded it, and let me be honest. The gamer pics aren't much, but they'll do. However, the theme kicks ass!
Andrew91's photo
Andrew91 28th June, 2007 @ 17:35 - Permalink
I like the theme. The gamer pictures are alright. But I'm really glad they were free.
chris82's photo
chris82 28th June, 2007 @ 19:49 - Permalink
Sexy!

I just downloaded and applied both (the Niko gamer picture)

Hmm...it also says "GTAIV Theme 1," which makes me think more are on the way...
CroScorpion's photo
CroScorpion 28th June, 2007 @ 19:53 - Permalink
Yeah, the pictures looks good.
Maybe that girl is one of the girlfriends.
Essi's photo
Essi 2nd July, 2007 @ 16:46 - Permalink

Yeah, the pictures looks good.
Maybe that girl is one of the girlfriends.

NO ! There will NOT be any girlfriends !.....I hope so because that thing really sucked :(
Chris 2nd July, 2007 @ 17:02 - Permalink
Sorry mate, but girlfriends have unfortunately already been confirmed...

On topic, over half my friends list on Xbox Live are now using GTA IV gamer pics, so confusing when looking for someone :P
I think the theme suits the dashboard really well, the only thing I'm not to keen on is the the background for the guide button.
Kitsune Inferno's photo
Kitsune Inferno 2nd July, 2007 @ 17:13 - Permalink
Yeah, that annoys the piss out of me. All I can see is a snow-white metal sheet. But at least the rest of the theme owns every other theme on XBL.
MishoM's photo
MishoM 3rd July, 2007 @ 07:51 - Permalink
I think you can change the backround to the guide...
Chris 3rd July, 2007 @ 18:54 - Permalink

I think you can change the backround to the guide...

Yes, if anyone wants to, then do this:

Go to the guide -> Personal Settings -> Themes -> Customize -> Guide Background

and choose Default Color, or whatever else you want.

GTA4.tv GTA Reactor Grand Theft Wiki GTANetwork.it G-Unleashed GTA Vision