mt chilliad

glitch

well im on a mission that takes me up mt chilliad, when i reach the height where theres a little bike track in stilts i dont know where to go from there, at te end of the stilted track theres a steep hill but when i drive to the top i cant get over the ledge, help plz :(

I don't know which mission you are at. But i believe it's the one that you work for the cops and they ask you to get evidence.

For me, i just follow the brown trail on the map. There's one division which one of the road's exit is blocked by 3 barriers. Don't go that one, continue straight, you should reach the house.

By the way, it's only the 4th climb that i successfully reached the house. I kept falling off the mountain :P

When I got the mission to go up the mountain and kill the witness, I was smart enough (sarcasm) to not pick up any weapons. So I basically walked up to 4 FBI guards with no defense. I stealthed through the trees and into the cabin without detection. I started to beat on the witness with my fists, and the guy just ran straight into a wall and kept running into it, so he was an easy kill. I took my picture, and as soon as I stepped out of the building, I was getting ripped apart by the 4 guards. I grabbed the Sanchez and decided my best bet was to fly off the edge of the mountain. I did, and somehow lived because I landed on a downslope and slid down. I rode back to the trailer and was sucessful in winning the mission.

Just thought I'd share my story, and as for your problem, you are going up in the wrong place, you need to find the brown dirt roads with the parking lots at the foot of the mountain, although you probably already found it by now.