The Captured Screens and Video thread

Chris

For those of us with video capture equipment we can all post the quality screenshots we have captured here, I should have mine properly set up in a few days time and I will take some good quality screens and videos. Hopefully more people can do this too.

List of peoples Videos (in alphabetical order):

Chris

Hidden Pay n Spray

Quad Flipping off Mt Chiliad

Flying the Vortex

SINZAR

The Hitman Diaries - Episode 1

The Hitman Diaries - Episode 2

Last Updated: 20th March 05

i have a ps2 and i dont think there r any. aint it only 4 da ps 2 ???. but i know you can have a camera. not dat is cool. so you dont need to hurry. about it. ( i did in vice city when i saw the flying car glitch. and i got osme pretty crap images out of it. u can still see them a bit. but with the camera on san an you can take ure time and look at ure photos to see fi dey r ok. I LOVE IT

i have a ps2 and i dont think there r any. aint it only 4 da ps 2 ???. but i know you can have a camera. not dat is cool. so you dont need to hurry. about it. ( i did in vice city when i saw the flying car glitch. and i got osme pretty crap images out of it. u can still see them a bit. but with the camera on san an you can take ure time and look at ure photos to see fi dey r ok. I LOVE IT

Are you talking about the ingame camera? If you are how comes my pictures dont save when i take some?

Here you guys go:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=155164.

All it requires is a USB pen drive of some sort and all the software mentioned. Please post there for help, as I haven't (and probably won't) tried this method. I've seen several screens exported with the utilities mentioned in the thread, and all of them look just like they do on TV, just without the big frame around it.

If I can get my hands on a pen-drive then I will certainly post up the screens I get with it.

• 2 weeks later...
can u use digital cameras ????.  if so how, all i can fink of is takin a photo of a screen. ( it is what i had to do when i saw a flying car in vice city)

well yeah you can but the quality isn't that good

Cryptecks: It saves as an .avi by default but i'm pretty sure you can change it, you can download free video capture programs anyway, you dont have to use the one that comes with it, you only need the actual device

smartboy4: you can use a digital camcorder but the quality wont be that good and it will pick up the black lines that the human eye can't see

same with digital camera unless you can set shutter speed to extremely low (or is it high??)

EDIT: If anybody is wanting to take quality screenshots off their TV using a digital camera, read this article here - http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/1814

it tells you how to capture it so it doesnt show the 'mysterious black bars' ;)

• 2 weeks later...