What movie do you want to watch/wached on TV ?

Gycu

Putt, yeah The Godfather 1,2 and 3 are some classics man, buy the whole collection, doesn't cost that much these days. Anyway man, I'd like to see some classic action car-chasing movie from the 70s man, know what I'm saying. Like Grand Theft Auto ('77) or The French Connection ('71).

Hmm, in the past little while, like two weeks or something I've watched quite a few movies. I watched:

"Heat" This was a sweet movie. Especially since it had two badass and great actors; Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. This movie is really long but worth the while. I usually like all movies with either of these actors. (10/10)

"Eddie Murphy: Delirious" which is a taped stand up comedy obviously by Eddie Murphy. It is soooooo funny, I recommend people go out and rent it especially with your friends. (10/10)

"Borat" which was also funny if you like that kinda comedy and I loved it. Really funny. :P (9.5/10)

"School For Scroundrels" but I didn't watch it I was like sleeping but my friend who was awake said it wasn't that good. (?/10)

"The Departed" which was also good. Kinda confusing at times but still pretty good. I don't really think it should've won Best Film though, wasn't that great. The cast was awesome though. :D (9/10)

"300" Oh my god I just watched this a couple of hours ago with some friends it was totally amazing! Some of the best fight scenes ever, a lot of gore and violence, some pretty freaky stuff sometimes (especially the main bad guy for those of you who have seen it. Anyone who likes action, fighting and violence go out and see this movie now! (10/10)

Gonna watch some movies I downloaded now like "Eddie Murphy: Raw" and "Beerfest"

Edited by Artur

• 2 weeks later...

Well sorry guys for bumping but I just had to cause I think this is a great topic and I just keep watching new movies. During Spring Break I went to watch Wild Hogs and TMNT (with my 5 year old bro lmao). Here's what I thought:

Wild Hogs 8.5/10 It was a pretty good movie I guess. Kinda childish comedy sorta thing even though in Canada it was rated PG and they swore way too many times for that kind of a rating. Had some funny/good actors in it. Suprisingly Ray Liotta was in it, did a pretty good job for a bad guy biker dude. It had a couple of really funny scenes, jokes, etc.

TMNT: 9/10 A.K.A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Well yesterday I had to go watch this with my 5 year old brother. I used to absolutely LOVE Ninja Turtles when I was a kid, watched the cartoon series and the live action movies. So watching this wasn't that bad, way too kiddy for me but it reminded me of my childhood days lmao. :P The animation was pretty good too. If I was a kid, I would probably love this movie so I gotta give it credit. I would recommend it if you were like under 9 or something.

Edit: Oh yeah I also watched Babel with my parents for the second time (their first though).

Babel: 8.7/10 It is quite a strange movie. A bit sad at times and has many different stories happening at once. The connections aren't that great but some parts of the movie were interesting. This is a movie I wouldn't normally watch but I don't know, it was pretty good I guess. Not much Enlgish in the movie, mostly all subtitles so a lot of reading. Lmao.

Edited by Artur

• 2 weeks later...

There was a show in 2000 I think, it was called Angela Anaconda. Fantastic! It was one of those shows that were meant for kids but everyone thought it was funny. What made it special was that the whole show was made of newspaper, I know its sounds weird and unpractical. To this day I'm not sure how they did it, and why the hell they took it off the air! :pissedred: