acer or asus

#1 canuck fan

I've had an Asus computer, but it's pretty old you know, I think it's from 1998/1999 something, had it for work and all, it wasn't a gaming computer exactly, but I really wanted to try Quake III Arena so I upgraded it with some PCI graphics card. That computer worked perfectly, it didn't make a sound, I could have the computer on and sleep, but right now it's not working, but I'm sure I can fix it someday but right now I'm a little bit lazy, I mean I don't have any use for it, I have this computer I'm using now. So when I used Asus everything was pretty good I guess, unfortunely I don't know a thing about Acer.

Well that guy is either a fanboy or doesn't know what he's talking about.

It doesn't matter what brand of PC you have, what matters is the specs of the hardware.

I said that Asus motherboards are nice because they are reliable, have good Northbridge providers, contain many useful slots, and are relatively cheap. But without a good CPU, GPU, and RAM to fill it with, it's useless.

So if your Asus PC doesn't have good specs, it won't be the ultimate GTA experience.