IPB 2.2.2 Upgrade + IBStore Beta Fixes

Chris

I've just performed a minor upgrade on the forums' Invision Power Board software, from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2. Most of the upgrade was for literally a ton of bug fixes. If you're actually interested then you can read which ones over at that link to InvisionPower.com I just provided.

Hopefully everything still works, but if you see anything strange, or some weird errors occur, then post them here and let me know so I can fix them ASAP.

I also took the time to upgrade IBStore to the latest beta. Many bugs have been fixed, including the one where you would be the 25th post and then get an IPS Driver Error. I think the only thing left to be fixed is the quizzes. Once they're done it'll all be fully functional. Again, if you see any bugs in the store, or any other mods we have for that matter, post here and let me know. Thanks.

Ok the profile error has been fixed. Invision didn't include the updated file in the upgrade .zip - not my fault at all there.

I seem to have missed an edit for IBStore which gives us money, so I'll go and fix that now.

EDIT: should be fixed now.

As for the IBStore errors, they are nothing to do with me but I've reported it as a bug so hopefully it will get fixed soon.