*SPOILERS* The Almighty Q&A Topic!

Cryptecks

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to know what buttons(keyboard & mouse) you use to move, shoot, sprint, jump, cycle weapons, etc. Im curious if i will have a hard time with the control scheme. If it seems like i will have trouble then when i buy san andreas i will buy a contoller also. Please help me out. I had this game on ps2 a few years ago and would love to play it again on my new laptop.

The keyboard can be used for moving about in the game, shooting & changing the weapons. You can also use a combination of mouse & keyboard to move about in the game, shoot & change the weapons.

You can use the controller from the PS2 on the PC with an adapter. This would seem best if you're already used to using the PS2 controller.

Personally, I find it very difficult to control the vehicles with the keyboard, so I use a joystick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

@warrior13 & modman:

I use this. It's something called Howie's Quick Screen Capture Tool. To use, just open the program, and press F12. It's great and you can tell when the screenshot was taken successfully (it makes a camera click sound).

@Sloppern:

My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\

Right in there. Make sure the game save is right for your version of GTA:SA. :)

Edited by NotYouHaha

• 2 weeks later...
@warrior13 & modman:

I use this. It's something called Howie's Quick Screen Capture Tool. To use, just open the program, and press F12. It's great and you can tell when the screenshot was taken successfully (it makes a camera click sound).

Shit, that's awesome. Thanks mate! :)

@warrior13 & modman:

Shit, that's awesome. Thanks mate! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Does anyone know what the fuck is this?! Just because of this I can't reinstall GTA SA and play it!

bf30f7c47d.jpg

Please help :)

you should make a new topic for that. no idea what the message means, possibly somethings corrupted in registry. can't you uninstall from the CD, when you put it in the autorun will ask you ?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...