Britney Spears

JOYA

I was thinking bout making a topic bout her yestarday , i guess i wasnt the only one :rolleyes:

Anyways shes probably devastated after that kevinguy dumped her and their child, she just couldnt belive that a ''nobodey'' can do that to her cause shes the BS almighty :rofl2: First she showed her pussy to the whole world, now her bald head, whats next?

Oh and hanging out with Paris - end of the drain.

Er, ok, its Spears not Shears, dont worry, everyone make a mistake

Er... WTF @ your reply... Britney SHEARS... you don't get the joke? I thought it was pretty good anyway. Jesus Christ everyone here is so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

But yeah she's gone mentally insane, and now she just looks like a cancer patient, why the hell would anyone WANT to look like that, it's disgusting on women. Also now everyone can see her weird shaped ears, they stick out, but just the top part :/

Moved to Entertainment - Britney Spears is a laughing stock.

Like we ever speak. Meh...

Britney has such a shitty image now. Dunno if anyone saw those paparazzi upskirt pics of her (with Paris Hilton) where she wasn't wearing any underwear... though obviously not the first thing your eyes are drawn to, she has a horrible looking scar too. And now she is bald, looking terminally ill, having a massive breakdown... I bet she did it for the lulz. :P