Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
little_homer

gta vc last mission

23 posts in this topic

would someone give me a save file of the last mission. I dont like the other missions :pissedred:

Meh, all I can say Is that your lazy, Just finish up to the last mission and then save the game, then no one needs to hassle and then give a you a save game up to their, besides, I think no one here would give it to you.

I would'nt, it took me like 1,000,000 trys to do one mission, but i did it and loved the rest, so why dont you get off your arse and get up to it yourself

I would'nt, it took me like 1,000,000 trys to do one mission, but i did it and loved the rest, so why dont you get off your arse and get up to it yourself

It took me one take to do it...PLUS it feels great once you've completed it! :);)

You won't enjoy the last mission on as many levels, but if you really want to just search the internet for one.

what taxi race mission? :unsure:

the cherry popper mission is easy

all you have to do is take the Mr. Whoppie to the airport area and drive around with the jingle playing, stop wherever there is a group of people, if the cops give you trouble, Sunshine Motors is close by so you can lose the heat for free as many times as you want

that is all you have to do

what taxi race mission? :unsure:

the cherry popper mission is easy

all you have to do is take the Mr. Whoppie to the airport area and drive around with the jingle playing, stop wherever there is a group of people, if the cops give you trouble, Sunshine Motors is close by so you can lose the heat for free as many times as you want

that is all you have to do

I think he means the "V.I.P" mission

Yeah, that's right but if is such a big trouble, OK post your save game file and I'll pass it for you, fine.

Edited by CroScorpion

hey i have finished the 50% and finished malibu missions and printworks .....film studio etc....

but i m not able to play the last mission(keep your friends close)

help!!!! :mellow: