Portland Chainsaw Massacre

Stojko

How do I beat this mission? It's literally impossible. Running around constantly with the analog nub isn't comfortable, either. I can't beat it. Either my finger hurts so much I have to lift it off for a second and before I get it back on, they are chainsaw-ing me, or when I stop and turn around to shoot someone, the delightful GTA combat system points at someone else and by the time I get to the right person, I'm dead. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah Minigun will mow them down with ease. Just remember to sit up when you play, and come on, rest when you are not being too close with the bad guys.

Also, get them to be on one side, keep running around. Oh, JUMPING is really good if the situation allows.

I'm suprised a lot of people struggle with this mission, I did it 2nd time, the 1st time I was killed by Vinchenzo or whatever his name is. Just target the closest person to you with the magnum and kill them, then quickly switch targets, running into space if you have to. Just watch out for Vinchenzo, he also has a magnum and you'll probably have fairly low health at that point, stay behind cover and you'll be fine.

Just watch out for Vinchenzo, he also has a magnum and you'll probably have fairly low health at that point, stay behind cover and you'll be fine.

Last I checked, Vincenzo either had a Micro SMG or MP5, not a Colt Python.

@ryder 101: What if he's not someone who uses cheats? It's not possible to get a Minigun in Portland, you know.

use the minigun

Last time I checked, you just bumped this topic.

Plus the mini gun way to big, you need soething that you can run with.

OOOH, how about we screw that and use cheats? <_< You ashame me.

Use the python and armouyr , they give you them both on the ship, just look around the ship, it's why we have eyes.

And tap X instead of holding it down, you will sprint for a hell of alot loger, go from one end of the ship to the other, shoot the goons when they come at you and run to the other side. Repeat steps 1-2.

Cheats FTW Or Not <_<

When you are entering the ship go into each hallway. There is a python in there with about 15 shots in it. On PS-2 hold down R1 (target) and fire each time you target one of them. Don't let them get on top of you or close. And don't run, you can't shoot if you run.

As far as Vinny, keep shooting. Use your SMG and keep firing, it will take a while for him to fall.

Yeah, that's easier. Instead, when you fight Vinny have a shotgun with you and he'll fall off of the second fire. Then just kill his ass with your SMG. I haven't played that game for a long time so I don't remember if you'll be able to get a shotgun at that point in the game.

Yeah, that's easier. Instead, when you fight Vinny have a shotgun with you and he'll fall off of the second fire. Then just kill his ass with your SMG. I haven't played that game for a long time so I don't remember if you'll be able to get a shotgun at that point in the game.

You can get a Chromed Shotgun from gunning down Ammu-Nation clerks in Hepburn Heights, but it takes two shots to kill (which isn't bad but not satisfying for a weapon not being able to move while firing), and I'm not sure if there's another spawn in Portland.

• 4 weeks later...