SAMI

Copilot

Manually, definitely manually. It's a lot easier, and just a lot more fun too. Fun in the fact you get more freedom, auto-installers are not very 'advanced' I'm afraid.

THAT is personal preferance my f®iend lol I prefer the auto installer because its faster. But thats only for FULL mods not just TXDs

Did I miss the point of the topic? I thought the point was to put forward your personal opinion. My mistake <_<

I use SAMI all the time, it's fast and simple to use.

Only downside is that it's only the standard .txd and .dff that get installed, if there's extra paintjobs you have to install them manually.

I recommend using Spark instead of IMGTool because its much faster and easier to use.

That's my personal opinion anyway.

Good Luck !!

Only downside is that it's only the standard .txd and .dff that get installed, if there's extra paintjobs you have to install them manually.

I recommend using Spark instead of IMGTool because its much faster and easier to use.

Good Luck !!

Spark? never heard of it. could you put up a linky?

Good Luck !!

Spark? never heard of it. could you put up a linky?

Spark IMG Editor